Service Plays & Handicapping Forum  
Go Back   Service Plays & Handicapping Forum > forum
Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display
Old 12-21-14, 04:55 PM

bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)
Re: sundays bloozepaper late edition

late sunday game

colts +3

sunday teaser

seattle -3/.....under 42/
Old 01-04-15, 12:33 PM

bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)
Re: sundays bloozepaper

playoffs

as we know, home teams have an edge this time of year....cincy has not won a playoff game in 25 yrs...dalton on the road against winning teams is 0 fer ever...(0-17)

colts d is banged up pretty bad...bengals have nothing to lose..in a "this makes absolutely no sense at all " wild card special

cincy +3/

Old 01-06-15, 07:33 PM

for no good reason

arkansas +4

lovin this game
Old 01-06-15, 08:31 PM
littlecat

WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemc View Post
for no good reason
Some of the best nights I had, and I'm not talking exclusively about betting have happened for no good reason.

I will have that item to you before the end of this month, and I promise it was worth the trouble, I predict gold at the contest on the 20th.
[B][I][U]EL JEFFE[/U][/I][/B] --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”
Old 01-07-15, 07:09 PM

no worries wise one....least now i can stop visiting the office here looking for a pckg...lol...that smarmy fake niceness bitch was getting tiresome

Old 01-07-15, 07:10 PM

gonna stay on this ncaabb thing for awhile

weds

tennessee -2

ncabb....1-0
Old 01-08-15, 07:03 PM

ncabb 2-0

thurs

nhl

caps -110
chi/minny under 5/-115
Old 01-08-15, 07:11 PM

richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)richardcrani is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

Good luck tonight. I like the Caps but you have a lot more faith in Backstrom than I do. I have the Blackhawks getting 4 goals themselves. But Crawford can shut down the Wild so you are probably good to go. And then again... WTF do I know. I spent an hour capping the Flyers on a b2b. When they are not.

YEP delirious. My 4th straight day watching my 2 grand daughters (1and3)....... They have kicked my butt today. Never more than 5 mins at a time......

Old 01-11-15, 01:09 PM

just got my first grandbaby thurs am...its an amzing feeling...cant wait till i get to stroller him to the beach..lol...a baby is more of a chick magnet than a cute dog could ever be

as for the games...

me thinks the cowboy craze ends today...green bays coaching staff and rodgers arm will be the difference...in a playoff GOY

pack-5/

late game

all this talk of andrew lucks breakout game is a bit overused...yeah, its stuff sportswriters love...team loses hall of fame qb,gets a great draft pick to replace him, said draft pic beats aging superstar to advance to the finals...nice story, but im not buying any of it

denver-7
Old 01-11-15, 05:30 PM

live by the hook die by the hook...fuckshitgoddamnit tohell
Old 01-12-15, 06:15 PM

ncabb 2-0
nhl.....0-2

nhl
lightning -140

ncaa title game

oregon-6

nba special

bulls-11

Old 01-13-15, 05:40 PM

ncabb....2-0
nhl........0-3
nfl....fughettaboutit

tues

ncabb....arkansas -3/...2u

nhl

tampa/bos under.detroit buff under..parlay+195
Old 01-14-15, 07:56 PM

nba

wash +6
houston rockets -9...2u
Old 01-18-15, 04:43 PM

sunday late

i think the colts were hoping for a bad weather game....but its only a little windy in mass..looking for a classic new england slugfest, with brady and bellidick pulling another one out of their collective asses

new england -6/...3u
under 53/

Old 01-19-15, 11:00 AM
littlecat

WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

Quote:
sunday late

i think the colts were hoping for a bad weather game....but its only a little windy in mass..looking for a classic new england slugfest, with brady and bellidick pulling another one out of their collective asses

new england -6/...3u
under 53/
Do I take it you are not a Hoody Bill fan? Say what you want, but that guy can coach, not only the game, but the players, as well. You think Tomlin and the Steelers are not pulling their hair out because they released Blount?
Good calls Blooz, and no, I didn't forget, it is just that there have been more than a few situations up here demanding my attention, seems to have calmed down, now can get back to my evil ways…….
[B][I][U]EL JEFFE[/U][/I][/B] --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”
Old 01-19-15, 03:56 PM

nollo problemo...things changing and deserving attention?...eldest daughter moved in with us and had a baby boy 1/8....place has been a zoo ever since...lol...grandbabys are fun ,especially when i can hand him off the second i smell something...looking foward to the evilness
Old 01-19-15, 05:58 PM

mon night nba

mill bucks....3u

ny knicks

Old 01-22-15, 06:54 PM

ncaa blowout

virginia -17
xavier +2
arkansas -7
uab +1

3-1 in college ball so far...its the only thing going right

or not..lol
Old 02-01-15, 02:41 PM

stupor sunday

before the wings,brews and chili,before the bright lights and anthems,i just want to remind my friends that catchers and pitchers begin reporting in 2 weeks

im not sure why theres questions about the defending champions defense being able to contain tom brady...not sure why theres questions about russell wilsons arm...i see seattles d lineman wrecking havoc in the pats backfield...getting brady rattled is prority one...do that and it all goes to shit...

i think the books are a bit optomistic on the total as well...plus the pats have not done well in this park, losing the super bowl here in 08...that and coaches tend to take less chances in games like these,im looking for defensive battle....bot teams cover well, but i think the hawks have the edge on the d line....and thats huge here with blunt and gronk

under 47/...2u
hawks +1.....5u

teaser....hawks +7...under 53/ -120
Old 02-05-15, 06:19 PM

Quote:
stupor sunday

before the wings,brews and chili,before the bright lights and anthems,i just want to remind my friends that catchers and pitchers begin reporting in 2 weeks

im not sure why theres questions about the defending champions defense being able to contain tom brady...not sure why theres questions about russell wilsons arm...i see seattles d lineman wrecking havoc in the pats backfield...getting brady rattled is prority one...do that and it all goes to shit...

i think the books are a bit optomistic on the total as well...plus the pats have not done well in this park, losing the super bowl here in 08...that and coaches tend to take less chances in games like these,im looking for defensive battle....bot teams cover well, but i think the hawks have the edge on the d line....and thats huge here with blunt and gronk

under 47/...2u
hawks +1.....5u

teaser....hawks +7...under 53/ -120

well...the teaser was good....what a f in mess that last 30 sece were....anyway

Display