Service Plays & Handicapping Forum  
Go Back   Service Plays & Handicapping Forum > forum
Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display
Old 10-12-14, 01:16 PM

bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)
sundays bloozepaper

ok...week 6 is as good a week as any to make da cash...

weekly nfl picks as a side to the one a days which will now be mlb only

10/12

call me crazy pick

the jets have a very good defensive front.the only thing that can take mr manning off his game is getting his uniform dirty, or at least getting handled in the pocket....yes, he is well protected, but i think the jets realize how bad they are, and the only way to keep it close today is to rattle peyton manning..its easy to stay close when your getting 10 pts at home...
jets+10....1 unit

parlay of the day

jets/under
Old 10-12-14, 01:20 PM
littlecat

WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)
Re: sundays bloozepaper

Your not that crazy, Jets 0-fer vs the spread this year, got to happen sometime, locals not offering ML's on this game..

Good fortune, Bloozepaperman
[B][I][U]EL JEFFE[/U][/I][/B] --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”
Old 10-12-14, 01:24 PM

bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

thanx brother wise...hope you score some sheckles as well today

one more b4 the beer run

im not sure which redskin team shows up today,but it doesnt matter...theyre going to lose....big

zona-3/....2u

Old 10-12-14, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemc View Post
thanx brother wise...hope you score some sheckles as well today

one more b4 the beer run

im not sure which redskin team shows up today,but it doesnt matter...theyre going to lose....big

zona-3/....2u
my bad...zona line is-5...still a good play
Old 10-12-14, 06:16 PM
littlecat

WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)WiseGuy1 is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

Make that no covers in 6 games, oh REXYBOY!
[B][I][U]EL JEFFE[/U][/I][/B] --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”
Old 10-13-14, 05:58 AM

and again, a a loss is snatched from the jaws of victory

geno is quickly attaining "bum"status

Old 10-13-14, 09:07 AM
littlecat

Quote:
and again, a a loss is snatched from the jaws of victory

geno is quickly attaining "bum"status
He is emulating his coach.
Old 10-13-14, 09:09 AM

eagle73 has some real Lounge fans (level 2)

Nice pick on the the Jets. You really got screwed on the last play.
For the most part it was a visitors day..... Very strange!
Old 10-13-14, 12:34 PM
bigcat

tex is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)tex is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)tex is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)tex is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)

On the other hand,, zona gets a pick six with 18 secs left to cover.. and I had the skins..

Old 10-13-14, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
On the other hand,, zona gets a pick six with 18 secs left to cover.. and I had the skins..
the lawd giveth..the lawd taketh away ...lol..sorry bro
Old 10-13-14, 09:03 PM
littlecat

Mayweather a Capper, too or Geno screws the books, too!!

Two last-second interceptions returned for touchdowns by the Denver Broncos and Arizona Cardinals delivered million-dollar blows to Las Vegas sports books, including a $600,000 hit from boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib picked off New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith and returned it 22 yards for a touchdown that covered the point spread in the Broncos' 31-17 win. Mayweather bet $815,000 on the Broncos to beat the Jets by more than 7.5 points. He laid -130 juice and collected $1.4 million from the CG Technology sports book at the M Resort.

Aqib Talib's late pick-six sealed a victory for the Broncos and a loss for sports books.
CG Technology's vice president of race and sports, Jason Simbal, confirmed the bet to ESPN.

"Floyd didn't watch the game here," Simbal said, "but he certainly showed up shortly thereafter to cash."

Talib's pick-six electrified crowds at the sports books across Vegas and caused six- and seven-figure swings that went against the house. It also caused some damage inside the back office of the MGM Mirage sports book.

"The place went absolutely berserk," MGM's vice president of race and sports, Jay Rood, said. "I kicked a hole in the wall. I'll leave it as a reminder of my feelings toward Geno Smith."

The Broncos were the most popular bet in Vegas. The Westgate and Aliante sports books told ESPN approximately 95 percent of the bets on the game were on Denver.

"It was devastating," Aliante's sports book director, Marc Nelson, said.

The bad beats weren't over for the books, though. Arizona defensive back Rashad Johnson picked off Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins and returned it 28 yards for a touchdown to cover the spread in a 30-20 win.

"Those two interceptions cost us a half-a-million dollars," Rood said.

Don't feel too sorry for the books, though. They still won money on an eventful Sunday.

The Dallas Cowboys' upset of the Seattle Seahawks, coupled with the San Diego Chargers' failing to cover the spread against the Oakland Raiders, were big winners for the books and helped them overcome the tough beats.

"We were in a spot that we would have probably been up a million five after those games," Simbal said. "Instead, we were only up a third of that. Because of the Raiders covering and Cowboys winning, we ended up in pretty good shape today."
Old 10-14-14, 11:38 AM

westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)westtxedge is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

Throw in Niners pic 6 that made it over in more ways than one to conclude Nfl weekend.

Old 10-16-14, 04:25 PM

tonight im lookin t the jets...why?, i dont know..geno threw away the cover and the under with his ill advised pick 6 w/45 seconds left....they suck...they really do....but this game...its gonna be wet..maybe very wet and windy..pats running game is suspect with the starter out...jets cant do anything but slow down the passing game and shut down the run....hmmm...i just saw 10

jets +10...2u
parlay, jets and under 45/...1u

and for shits and giggles..jets +360.. .5u

oh...b/4 i forget

jets 2-0 last 2 ats last 2 at foxboro
14-9 last 23 ats at foxboro

last week....1-1...+1 u

parlays....0-1
Old 10-19-14, 11:51 AM

Quote:
tonight im lookin t the jets...why?, i dont know..geno threw away the cover and the under with his ill advised pick 6 w/45 seconds left....they suck...they really do....but this game...its gonna be wet..maybe very wet and windy..pats running game is suspect with the starter out...jets cant do anything but slow down the passing game and shut down the run....hmmm...i just saw 10

jets +10...2u
parlay, jets and under 45/...1u

and for shits and giggles..jets +360.. .5u

oh...b/4 i forget

jets 2-0 last 2 ats last 2 at foxboro
14-9 last 23 ats at foxboro

last week....1-1...+1 u

parlays....0-1
2-1...+3u
parlays 0-2
shits and giggles...-.5u

todays plays

bears-3...2u
kc+4/
giants+6/

parlay..bears/ under
Old 10-19-14, 11:53 AM

aaand...for shits and giggles

giants+185....1u

Old 10-26-14, 12:08 PM

3-3 0u

parlay 0-2
shitz n giggles...0-2

today 10/26

coupla good ones

indy-2/
jax +6/
seattle -5....2u

parlay...indy/under
Old 11-16-14, 01:55 PM

back to business

no time for write ups

im takin

redskins-7.....3u
sf/nyg under 45
browns-3/
Old 11-16-14, 08:02 PM
littlecat

Damn,

You didn't deliver my Bloozpaper for nearly 21 days, must have been throwing it in the neighbors driveway, no Christmas tip for you!

LOL, good to have you back….

Old 11-16-14, 08:55 PM

lol..i would have preferred sitting on my old white ass capping games...im apparently better at that than i am at picking tennants for the house i left in orlando...people suck....and i guess its contagious as i go 1-2 for the day...
Old 11-17-14, 06:39 PM

monday special edition

as most of you know,i tend to play games that make little or no sense,and, occasionally i get one...today is no exception...i can hear the groans from here

pittsburgh has a tendency to play down to their opponents,,,especially on the road...yes,the bucks (b4 they became the uber bucs of today)beat them in pitt, but the lowly jets were a home team, and as research proves, they are 3-6 ats on the road with teams under .300 winning % with tomlin as coach....thats pretty damn scary....and it shows that tomlin doesnt get his teams ready in these games...7 is a lot...but it might not be enough...sooo

2 team teaser

tenn+13...under 52/

good luck

Display