Service Plays & Handicapping Forum  
Go Back   Service Plays & Handicapping Forum > forum
Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display
Old 01-06-17, 10:48 AM

ConnorNBA-110 has some real Lounge fans (level 2)
Nba picks

NBA Picks – January 6, 2017

New to the site here, going to try and start my own little following of a few NBA game picks each day. Any feedback is appreciated! If you’d rather just look at my picks I’ll post them below. More so, an in depth insight into each pick is provided further down the page.

1/6/17 NBA Picks

Houston -5.5 @ Orlando

Philly +12.5 @ Boston. Flip that if Embiid is out. Embiid helps covering spreads more than winning games.

Washington -5.5 hosting Minnesota. If you don’t like that, take the UNDER 211.5. I’m going for both.

More details below.

First game up for the night that I will be previewing will be Harden’s Rockets visiting… ~Evan Fournier’s~ Magic? Can we even say that? Guess we have to. 17ppg gets you that title on some teams. Anyways, the line here this morning sits at HOU -5.5. Seems low to me considering the Rocket offense averaging over 114 pts per game along with the Magic defense dealing with their struggles per usual. Additionally, Orlando only musters up 99 pts per game on average which does not help them out in that regard. With this game being in Orlando, it will be closer than I’m expecting but still a large enough difference to go with HOU -5.5. Juice Harden’s hot streak as long as you can, and hell, that might even last through the all-star break.

Next game up is the Sixers at the Celtics. Boston currently sits at 12.5 favorites tonight. Hey! The Sixers have won 2 straight! Certainly guaranteeing that they will not win a 3rd straight tonight against a solid Boston squad. Embiid for Philly was out of practice Thursday with a sickness but remains questionable tonight along with fellow teammate Robert Covington. Embiid has actually been doing well as of late differing from his usual physical set backs in games/years past. In his last 6 games he has mustered up an average of 24pts/4 dimes/and 9 boards. This bodes well for Philly, only if Embiid plays tonight. To put it simply, check on Embiid’s status throughout the day and if he is active (and actually plays), take Philly +12.5. Else, if Embiid is sitting, take Boston giving the 12.5. The Sixers are horrid but Embiid could be the only thing allowing them to at least cover spreads.

Lastly, Minnesota @ Washington -5 with an O/U of 211.5. Not the most intriguing matchup, I know. However, Washington has won 8 in a row at home and actually won 9 of their last 12 games before falling to Houston and …Dallas… back to back to decline to 16-18. The loss at Dallas has to hurt everyone’s pride, yet I’m going to look at WAS as one of those teams that just don’t look right on the road compared to their home games, at least as of the past couple weeks. Yet, playing at home against a MIN team coming off a heartbreaking loss to the mighty Sixers gives me some hope on WAS -5. More so, if that spread doesn’t intrigue you, Under 211.5 has my attention as well. MIN averages just around 103ppg while WAS is around 105ppg. When two underperforming teams like this take the court as one, I love going UNDER in these situations. Struggling teams with one team (MIN) trying hard (and maybe too hard) to shake back after losing to Philly makes me think this is more of a 100-93 game instead of a 107-106. I’ll take WAS -5 and the UNDER 211.5.

A sincere thank you if you took the time to read this. I’d love any comments or concerns with the information above.

ConnorNBA-110

YTD Record 0-0-0
Old 01-06-17, 07:22 PM

cashking is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)cashking is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)cashking is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)
Re: Nba picks 1/6/17

Connor. Good luck, and keep posting. Write-ups and Perspective are much appreciated.
Old 01-07-17, 11:05 AM

hey there its yogi b has some real Lounge fans (level 2)

Well done Connor other then the Under you nailed everything else...Compared to your write-ups i sound like a 3 year old..LOL...Excellent reading look forward to your comments.

Old 01-07-17, 12:03 PM

Good morning all,

Picks went 3-1 yesterday with the only L being the O/U on the Minnesota Washington game. Harden played horribly and the Rockets still ended up winning by 7, John Wall (18pts 18ast) saved the Wizards and covered vs Minnesota, and lastly, that Philly game went according to plan. Embiid is to thank for this one, oh and don't forget T.J. McConnell's 17 assists. I'll take it.

Today's summary:

New Orleans +6.5 @ Boston
OKC -7.5 vs. Denver
Atlanta -2 @ Dallas
Portland -3 vs. Detroit

Starting off with Boston hosting New Orleans. Not much to say about this one really but, if I recall correctly, Boston just struggled controlling Embiid less than 24 hours ago while barely squeaking by with a win against the 76ers. I like Anthony Davis lightyears more than Embiid, therefore, I've gotta think Davis will help Nola cover the 6.5.

Next up are Westbrook's Thunder (21-16) hosting the struggling Denver Nuggets (14-22). The Thunder are just coming off a brutal 3 game road trip where they dropped 3 straight to the Bucks, Hornets, and Rockets. The Thunder playing at home against anyone always catches my attention. Westbrook is unconscious at home being the Energizer bunny that he is and he'll have 18,000+ batteries in the Chesapeake Arena waiting for him to arrive. The Nuggets are pretty bad and the team is currently on a 4 game skid, one game removed from a massacre in San Antonio (127-99) on Thursday. I'm taking OKC -7.5.

Atlanta -2 @ Dallas. Both teams are demoralized. Korver is most likely leaving ATL for Cleveland, and multiple trade rumors surround that team in general. They sit at 20-16 right now but things may be taking a plunge very soon. But remember, Dallas is horrific. ATL -2.

Lastly we have Portland -3 vs. Detroit. Lillard is back in the swing of things with a victorious return against the Lakers two nights ago after missing a few games. He and C.J. McCollum complement each other very well and I've always liked betting with the Blazers. They are another team that I love at home, much like the Thunder. Look for Drummond to be a physical presence inside throughout the game as he routinely averages double doubles. I really do think the Pistons are a good team with a nice team chemistry and a will to win, however, I just like Portland -3 a bit more tonight.

And those are the NBA picks for today, January 7. Also, and equally as important, Happy NFL Playoffs, thought the Browns might sneak in this year but guess I'll have to wait just one more year.

Good Luck!

ConnorNBA-110

YTD
3-1-0
Old 01-07-17, 02:26 PM

bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)bloozemc is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

welcome to the lounge!...keep up the good work
Old 01-07-17, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Bill is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Bill is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Bill is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Bill is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Bill is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Bill is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

great writeup, welcome.

Old 01-07-17, 10:38 PM

bitz424 has some real Lounge fans (level 2)

Thanks for the insight/solid write up. Good to see here, reminds me of the forum when I started coming around..... best of luck and may we all cover by the hook!
Old 01-08-17, 01:02 PM

Re: Nba picks

Went 2-1 yesterday, lost by a few points with the Nola spread but covered OKC and Atlanta, so that was good. Accidentally did a write up about Portland Detroit yesterday but the game is actually tonight so we're gonna stick with that pick. Alright so here are the picks for January 8th.

Portland -3.5 vs. Detroit (Spread was -3 yesterday but we're still gonna go with Portland on this)
Clippers -9 vs. Miami
Cleveland -9 @ Phoenix

Details below:

Okay, so all of my logic for choosing Portland -3 last night vs Detroit holds true for today when taking Portland -3.5. If you would like to read more on that, the write up is a few posts above.

Next, I'm taking LAC -9 at home against a poor Miami team. The Clippers are on a 3 game winning streak after dropping 6 straight. Paul and Griffin are/were out during that losing streak but Chris Paul returned for LA and helped them win in Sacramento on Friday. The Clippers are often a hard team to bet on in my opinion because they are just so unpredictable. The multiple personalities on the team combined with Doc's unlikable traits combined with injuries, etc. makes this a hard team to follow. Some days you'll have LAC winning by 25, some days you'll have them losing by 25. Miami is not good, they have been hit with the injury bug, but Hassan Whiteside may be returning tonight for them which would definitely be helpful but not enough to make up for the lack of talent overall on this team aside from Goran. I'm taking LAC -9.

Lastly, Cleveland -9 @ Phoenix. Cleveland just acquired Kyle Korver who may or may not play tonight depending on a plethora of stipulations. Whether or not he plays is irrelevant to me, as long as LeBron, Kyrie, and Love play. Consequently, I have no problem taking this line. The Cavs are coming off an easy win against a bad Nets team and look to be syncing up again after a little slide after Kyrie was out for a few games. The Suns sneaked past Dallas on Thursday thanks to Bledsoe's 26 but really fail to impress me in general. I'm taking Cleveland -9 strictly on talent differential. I just don't think the Suns can/will matchup with Cleveland tonight.

There are the picks for today Jan. 8th. Good luck to everyone and enjoy all NBA and NFL games today.

ConnorNBA-110

YTD

5-2-0
Old 01-08-17, 07:01 PM

Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)Tryin4Money is a Lounge Superstar! (level 7)

Connor,

Thanks for your insights in the NBA. This coming from someone who has zero idea on how to cap that sport.

Old 01-09-17, 10:31 AM

NBA Picks for January 9

Rough night for us last night. Portland ended up going into double OT with Detroit and actually lost by a point. As I had worried about , Drummond caused a lot of problems for the Portland defense throughout the game and ended up finishing the game with 28pts and 14 boards. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Reggie Jackson also helped out the Detroit offense with 26 and 31 points, respectively. Safe to say I don’t see Drummond, Caldwell-Pope, and Jackson combining for 85 points again anytime soon.

Cavs blew a 20 point lead early on and ended up tied with Phoenix very late in the game. Some Cavalier magic helped the Cavs get by with a W but missed the cover by 5.5pts. Tough.

Lastly, the Clippers held off the Heat as I had expected, yet I also expected things from the above picks to come to fruition as well, but can’t win ‘em all.

1-2 on the night.

Okay, so picks for today:

Quite a boring slate of games today. Nola visits Madison Square Garden as 4pt dogs, Dallas visits Minnesota as 4.5pt dogs, and lastly, the most intriguing matchup of the night is OKC as 1pt dogs visiting Chicago.

Picks:

Knicks (17-20) -4 hosting Nola (14-24)

OKC (22-16) +1 @ Chicago (19-18)

MIN (11-26) -4.5 hosting Dallas (11-26)

More details below:

First things first, no matter how jam packed Anthony Davis’s stat line seems to be game after game, Nola just cannot seem to win as many games as they should with this superstar on their team. Davis puts up substantial numbers game after game yet the players around him just don’t seem to help him out to their highest of abilities. Prime example was the last losing effort for Nola as Davis put up 36pts and 15rebs. Next highest scorer? Langston Galloway with 20pts and 4rebs. Davis is an amazing player, and will be even more so once he manages to remove himself from this underachieving team. I want Knicks -4.

Next, OKC takes on the streaking Bulls in Chicago. This one is hard to decipher. 1pt lines are in essence pick ‘em games from me. Westbrook is coming off of a triple double against Denver with 32pts, 17rebs, 11asts. He’s on fire. Yet, so is Jimmy Butler. He is coming off of a 42pt game against Toronto along with a 20pt performance en route to a victory against an injury hurt Cleveland lineup, along with a recent 52pt performance against Charlotte. So yeah, Butler is hot too. However, Westbrook could be the roadblock in the way of Butler’s streaking stat lines so look for this game to be obviously quite close, yet I think the Thunder squeak this one out in the final few minutes. Take OKC +1 and ride the Westbrook train.

Lastly, we have the ever so intriguing matchup of the two worst teams in the Western Conference with the Dallas Mavericks visiting the Minnesota T’Wolves. Both teams are painful to watch except for Karl Anthony-Towns and Wiggins who manage to keep things manageable. However, with a lineup of Anthony-Towns, Andrew Wiggins, Zach LaVine, and Rubio…I’m confused on why this team is struggling at this magnitude. Something else is wrong with this team and I’m not quite sure what it is, especially with a proven Tom Thibodeau as Head Coach. Okay but wait…who are they playing again? Dallas? You know how I feel about Dallas. Most of my write-ups about Dallas include “Dallas is horrid, take other team.” <- This applies here as well. Take Minnesota -4.5.

Have a good day and hope I'm about to help out anyone who's looking to cap NBA games on a daily basis. I know I'm not necessarily a pro but hey, gotta start somewhere. A sincere thanks as always for your time reading these write ups, I really appreciate it.

ConnorNBA-110

YTD

6-4-0

Last edited by ConnorNBA-110; 01-09-17 at 10:35 AM..
Old 01-10-17, 10:18 AM

NBA Picks - January 10

2-1 on the night last night. OKC pounded the Bulls in Chicago as Westbrook lit up the stat line yet again with 21pts, 9rebs, and 14 assists. Jimmy Butler only played 28 minutes and scored 1pt. Rumors are swirling with him and Rondo now, who may be next on the trade market. We’ll see. Dallas sucks, I know this, we know this, Minnesota wins by 7 last night and gets the cover. Lastly, D Rose apparently did not decide to show up for the game and didn’t let anyone know about it either. Odd? Had he been out before my write up yesterday, I can’t honestly say that my stance on the spread would have been any different. I simply just can’t figure out Nola. I’ll stay away from them for a while.

Today’s picks:

Toronto -4.5 hosting the Celtics

Cleveland -2.5 @ Utah

San Antonio -9.5 hosting Milwaukee

More details below:

The Raptors’ last meeting against the Boston Celtics came on 12/9 with Toronto beating Boston 101-94, in Boston. The Raptors match up well against the Celtics and recently played Houston really tough in their last home game on Sunday. Boston is taking a 4 game winning streak into tonight’s game against the Raptors but I just like taking the Raptors at home way too much tonight. Go TOR -4.5. **If this line gets any higher, I’m laying off**

Cleveland is a perennial superstar team built to win in every way, shape, and form. Utah is good though and they always play Cleveland tough, even in years past. However, Cleveland often gets large spreads that become hard to cover towards the end of games, especially when the cavs find themselves up by 24 in the 4th and decide to bench the whole squad, leaving garbage time for 12 mins allowing a cover to slip right through our hands. This game, however, we have a small spread, a powerful Cleveland team, with a decent Utah team. Hayward leads the Jazz with 22ppg but seems to be the glue holding this team together. Look for LBJ, Kyrie, Love, and….Korver tonight? That’d be fun to watch. Take CLE -2.5 before this line goes up.

Lastly, San Antonio is hosting Milwaukee tonight. The Spurs struggled at the beginning of the year at home, but wow have they turned that around very quickly. They are currently on a 9 game home winning streak and 13 of their last 15. Giannis Antetokounmpo poses the only threat for me while analyzing this game. He’s a long and energetic scoring machine. Besides him, not much is going on for the Bucks besides Jabari Parker. Those young talents are going to be key for this team down the road, but as of right now, San Antonio looks too overwhelmed for the Bucks, especially playing in San Antonio. Take Kawhi, Lamarcus, and Parker, SA -9.5.

That’s it for the day. Good luck to everyone.

ConnorNBA-110

YTD 8-5-0
Old 01-11-17, 12:29 PM

NBA Picks for January 11

1-2 last night on picks. Not sure who in their right mind would have expected Milwaukee to beat SA in San Antonio last night but hey, things happen, can’t win ‘em all. Cleveland played poorly. They looked like they were trying too hard to get Korver in the mix and make him as comfortable as possible. Losing to the Jazz hurts, but of course it could be worse. Staying away from Cleveland spreads now when they play away from Quicken Loans Arena. Just can’t get a formula for capping their away games. Lastly, Toronto took care of business with the cover against the Celtics. Things looked weary throughout the first half or so, yet Toronto outscored Boston significantly in the 2nd half to take a commanding lead. 114-106 was the final, so -4.5 hit. DeRozan was crucial for Toronto throughout this game with his 41pts and 13rebs, however, Isaiah Thomas remains the Celtics’ most significant scoring threat so look for him to help out Boston in their future games in the near future.

Today’s Picks:

Houston -4 @ Minnesota

OKC -5.5 hosting Memphis & OVER 203.5

LAC -9.5 hosting Orlando

More Details Below:

First up, we have Houston hosting Minnesota. Man, Houston is on fire. Home or away it just doesn’t matter. Times like these force me to ride the hot streak. Minnesota is a poor team and just got done struggling with Dallas (my favorite horrible team to bet against). MIN also lost to Utah by 2 in Minnesota 4 days ago, I think Harden and crew can get 2-3 more points than Utah did and cover this spread. I don’t like putting too much thought into games like these but to sum it up, Houston is on fire, Minnesota is cold and a poor team overall. Take HOU -4.

Next, OKC hosting Memphis. Memphis just had a great comeback win over the Warriors in GS a few days ago. This was very good for the morale of that team as they were 11+pt underdogs going into that game. Memphis is actually a very decent team at the moment, but, I love me some Westbrook playing at home. I love it. Especially since the last meeting between these two teams on Dec. 29 ended with Memphis blowing out the Thunder by 34 while continuing to jack up 3pt shots deep in the game. The Thunder will remember this and storm back. I want the OVER in this game as well which is 203.5. Take OKC -5.5 and OVER 203.5.

Lastly, the Clippers host the Magic tonight. Eerily similar logic here as I had proposed for the Clippers Heat game a few days ago. The Clippers are slowing catching fire after 4 straight wins against the Suns, Grizzlies, Kings, and Heat. You never know what you’re gonna get with LA and we know this, but I like this spread. The Magic just lost by 16 to the Lakers on Sunday in the Staples center, and they’re going right back there tonight for a tough matchup with LAC. Chris Paul is playing well again and though his minutes aren’t back up to normal levels, he still manages to facilitate scoring all over the court along with helping the morale of his streaky team overall. I like LAC for the same reasons I took LAC -9 over the Heat on Sunday, unequal dispersion of talent and the fact that LAC is at home is enough to cover 9.5 for me. Take LAC -9.5.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Much appreciated. Have a good day fellow gamblers.

ConnorNBA-110

YTD

9-7-0

Old 01-12-17, 10:12 AM

NBA Picks for January 12

Last night was a bit rough. Went 1-3 with two hard losses. LAC won by 9, I had them at 9.5. Also, I had the Over 203.5 for the OKC Memphis game and they totaled 198. Houston finally cooled off after losing to Minnesota by 14 last night. But hey, OKC at least covered the spread. I was staring at that Houston line all day yesterday and could not figure out why they were only 4 point favorites against MIN. Oh well, it’s almost as if Vegas knows more than we do or something.

Today’s Picks:

Phoenix +1 against Dallas (Game is in Mexico City)

Chicago +3 visiting NYK

Detroit +13 @ GS

More Details Below:

Starting off, we have Phoenix playing the Mavs in Mexico City. Dallas is a favorite in this game and that really caught my eye. I personally think Dallas is historically terrible so I jumped on this line as soon as I could. Even if the game is at a neutral sight, I watched the Suns the other night against the Cavs and they didn’t look THAT bad to the point where they would be underdogs against the Mavs. However, not putting much analysis into this one other than the fact that I love betting against the Mavericks.

Next up we have Chicago visiting Madison Square Garden. I think the Knicks are in trouble right now, even more than usual. The news surrounding Derrick Rose is nothing but a distraction for the entire team and just coming off of a buzzer beater loss to the mighty Sixers last night, the Knicks can’t feel too good about things right now. The Knicks have lost 9 of their last 10 and are looking to make it 10 of their last 11 after the game tonight with Chicago. Noah and Rose love playing their former team and proved that early in November with a statement win in Chicago, but that was months ago. Both teams are different now than they were then, so look for Chicago to show up ready to play in this one. The Knicks really do have good players, it just seems that they can’t gel properly. Bulls +3.

Lastly, we have Golden State hosting the Pistons tonight. Golden State is going to have to contend with Andre Drummond all night and with their lack of size on their team in general, this could be a closer game then this line states. Currently, GS is a 13pt favorite and I assume it will stay right around there until gametime. GS just beat Miami by 12 in GS on Tuesday and Miami is trash. So, hopefully Drummond can cause enough of a ruckus around the rim to keep this one closer than a 13pt gap. GS is a powerhouse I know but their lack of overall size is a weakness for them. I think GS pulls out to a big lead early and then DET catches back up near the few remaining minutes of the game which I believe will be garbage time. Look for a backdoor cover by DET on this. Detroit +13.

Those are the picks for the 12th of January. Happy NBA TNT Thursday and good luck to everyone. Thanks for reading.

ConnorNBA-110

YTD

10-10-0
Old 01-12-17, 08:00 PM

ColdCash is downright loved at the Lounge (level 4)

Nice write-ups. Welcome to Lounge. Looking forward to following this season. Keep grinding!
Old 01-13-17, 10:05 AM

NBA Picks January 13

Rough one for me last night. 0-3. Dallas ended up winning while GS blew out Detroit and Chicago played like trash. Throw it away and move on.

Today’s Picks:

Milwaukee -7 hosting Miami

Memphis @ Houston -7.5

Boston +2.5 @ Atlanta

Details Below:

First off, Giannis is back after being sick for a while so this scoresheet stuffer will fit right back into the lineup tonight against a poor Miami team. The Bucks are coming off of a win in San Antonio which surprised almost everyone so I’m hoping this team can stay strong and beat this Miami team easily. Also, the Bucks have been victorious in 6 of their last 8 against the Heat so they bring that record to the court tonight as well. Look for Giannis to have a big game back in the lineup tonight and look for Milwaukee to cover -7.

Memphis @ Houston. Memphis is sneaky tough. They just lost to OKC by 8 on the 11th and stand as 7.5 underdogs to the Rockets tonight, while Houston is coming off of a bad loss in Minnesota. I’m looking for Memphis to stay in this one for 3 quarters but eventually break down. Their road performances minus the victory in Golden State a few days ago are less than impressive to say the least. I’m looking for Harden and the Rockets to return to their true form tonight and who knows, maybe Eric Gordon will make a return tonight as well. Whether or not that happens, Rockets -7.5.

Lastly, we have Boston @ Atlanta. The Hawks are actually doing quite well ever since they seemed to put their whole team on the trading block. They decided to keep Millsap which I think is best for that team overall, but lost Korver to the Cavs so that hurts. However, Al Horford for the Celtics returns to Atlanta tonight in his old arena. Horford will remain a presence throughout the game in the paint and look for Isaiah Thomas to continue scoring at quite a high pace. I like Boston +2.5 in this one even though they have been on a tough road trip, I like their chances tonight against Atlanta. Boston +2.5.

Those are the picks for today, January 13. Let’s hope things work out better than last night.

ConnorNBA-110

YTD

10-13-0

Old 01-14-17, 02:30 PM

NBA Picks for January 14

2-1 last night so that feels good after a 0-3 night. Only game we missed was Memphis and Houston after Memphis came out and played tough and actually ended up winning that game.

Today's Picks:

Not many games today that I like to be honest. I'm just going to pick two.

LAC -11 hosting LAL in the shared Staples Center
San Antonio -13 vs. Phoenix (Game in Mexico City)

More Details Below:

The Clippers have gotten back on track you could say after a rough time due to some nagging injuries on the team and the Lakers are coming off of an absolutely embarrassing performance against the Spurs in San Antonio on Thursday. The Lakers won the last meeting against the Clippers but that was on Christmas Day when Griffin and Paul were both out. I'm feeling like this game is going to be a blowout of even more than 11 points so I really like LAC in this one. The Lakers are miserable and the Clippers are starting to heat up again after winning 5 straight games. LAC -11.

Lastly, we have the Spurs and Suns playing in Mexico City. The Suns just got done losing to the Mavericks somehow in Mexico City on Thursday by 2 points. This game could get ugly this evening. I think the Spurs are going to win by 15+ as this will almost be a home game for them as Mexico absolutely loves our Spurs and for good reason as well. The Suns have 12 wins and it will remain that way after what I believe will be a complete thrashing by the San Antonio Spurs. Spurs -13.

Those are my picks for the day, the other games of WAS & PHI, ORL & UTA, NOLA & CHI just didn't have appealing lines to me and those games I just don't feel confident gambling on.

Good luck to all today and happy NFL playoffs yet again!

ConnorNBA-110

YTD

12-14-0
Old 01-28-17, 12:30 PM

cashking is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)cashking is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)cashking is world renowned at the Lounge! (level 6)

Come on Connor, get back in the game. Do what you do.

Display