You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBB tourney thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CBB tourney thread.

Rich, you are so right !! Sometimes you see guys that you have never seen in any game all year. Phantom fouls, terrible calls,....makes you wonder who assigns these guys.

I do hope we agree on Virginia today

Comment

CBB Sunday

Kansas -ml -130 7Units ML Tourney GOY
      Iowa +7 7Units Underdog Tourney GOY
      Louisville +3.5 -130 4Units
      Maryland -ml 4Units

g/l
      PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

As much as I like this Gonzaga team, I also believe that iowa is the play here. I was expecting a line of 3-4

Also based on my crappy brackets you are good on these two top plays. I have Gonzaga winning it all in a few and pretty sure I have Wichita beating KU on every bracket but one.

Comment

Originally posted by richardcrani View Post
          CBB Sunday

Kansas -ml -130 7Units ML Tourney GOY
          Iowa +7 7Units Underdog Tourney GOY
          Louisville +3.5 -130 4Units
          Maryland -ml 4Units

g/l
          The shooting from Kansas and Iowa is painful

Comment

It is days like yesterday that make me never want to post again. Both Iowa and Kansas were far more experienced on the year versus top teams. Both had proven to be winners in those games.

I was kinda shocked when Kansas came out shooting from all over the place and not running any offense at all. Just like a bunch of street kids gunning away and Self never stopped them. They are pretty young so I somewhat understood. Then Iowa comes out and does the exact same thing. They aren't as young and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Gonzaga and Wichita State played a total of 4 top 25 teams. They went 1-3. Kansas and Iowa played in 25 with Kansas winning 9 of 15 and Iowa 3 of 9. Both teams played a very good 1st game of the tourney.

I know that I have some followers out there and hate that I got us killed on 1 day. Trust me I did not sleep much last night. Days like yesterday was 1 of the top reasons I quit selling my plays. I just make myself sick thinking about what I cost others when I have a bad day or even worse a bad run.

Sorry guys...
            PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by richardcrani View Post
              It is days like yesterday that make me never want to post again. Both Iowa and Kansas were far more experienced on the year versus top teams. Both had proven to be winners in those games.

I was kinda shocked when Kansas came out shooting from all over the place and not running any offense at all. Just like a bunch of street kids gunning away and Self never stopped them. They are pretty young so I somewhat understood. Then Iowa comes out and does the exact same thing. They aren't as young and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Gonzaga and Wichita State played a total of 4 top 25 teams. They went 1-3. Kansas and Iowa played in 25 with Kansas winning 9 of 15 and Iowa 3 of 9. Both teams played a very good 1st game of the tourney.

I know that I have some followers out there and hate that I got us killed on 1 day. Trust me I did not sleep much last night. Days like yesterday was 1 of the top reasons I quit selling my plays. I just make myself sick thinking about what I cost others when I have a bad day or even worse a bad run.

Sorry guys...
              Rich, I know I don't speak only for myself, but I still want you to post. It is my choice wether to follow you or not. And more often than not I will follow...lol. Did I lose some cash? Sure I did. But I'm not worried about it. I for example, have no idea about college hoops. We will all live to fight another day.....and there is never a need for you to apologize to me, that's for sure. Keep posting and we will have the great positive mojo that we normally have from you.
              All my best,
              T4$

Comment

I pretty much echo the above comment. WE make our own choices; we make wagers based on whatever information that WE choose to use.

It's all good my man.

Comment

No need to apologize, your handicapping is solid. They don't always turn out the way you handicap them. I had a solid play on Maryland last night but how do you cap that their point guard goes down.

Keep in mind that McCaffrey's teams (Iowa) are rarely solid defensively. I'm from the Albany area and when he was at Siena his success was at out-scoring the other teams. Never been a fan of his as he's somewhat of a whiner.

Keep up the good handicapping and all will be well. Best of luck.

Comment

No worries Rich hang in there! Today is a new day.

Comment

As stated by others, Rich, I'm the one who hits enter, no one else, at that point it is my choice. Regardless of how I came to that point, on me - never advise used to get there. You're a proven entity and good man. Keep posting and taking care of the family. Respect.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Dhead says if you live in a glass house do not throw rocks...
                        PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Friday

Louisville -ml -140 4Units

g/l
                          PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Always feel horrible when I post a loser and don't sleep. I can afford to lose what I bet. I worry about others who put their trust in me. We have a concsious

Comment

Working...
                            X