March Madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: March Madness

Yep. it was close looked like an under and trainman haul off the cash. Lucky I guess.

nickjcpa@yahoo.com

Nice to get the new donations too
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Comment

Stay tuned. Will be posting a baseball one week contest soon
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
        Forgot at 37 one game ahead of train and two ahead of that ugly ass hated goat
        If this damn fine looking goat didn't oversleep and miss one game, that spur wearing Texan wouldn't be sporting that sheeeeeet eating grin.

My money, in 2657.20 Nepalese rupees, is on the way.

Good picking, Cowboy.

Comment

H8er

u snooze u looze..

Prolly laid up with some lady over there smoking some weed. Rupees work for me..

Save some rupees for our next contest

Comment

all paid but one. Thanks

Thinking bout nba playoff contest or mlb category contest. Need some fresh meat.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X