Universalist's The System Play of the Day for Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universalist's The System Play of the Day for Sunday

We Won Bet"C" yesterday so today we are back at Bet "A" which always feel so nice to be there.

2/11/18

6:00pm

College Basketball

Bet "A"

Under 147Ĺ -110

835 Duke/Georgia Tech

Georgia Tech can slow down Duke but they canít stop them. But at home, they can slow down the pace. Duke is 15-5 Under their last 20 against Georgia Tech and 7-1 Under their last 8 on the road in this series. Georgia Tech is 37-14-1 Under their last 52 home games.

YTD
    4-3 = 57%
    +2.00

--------------------------------------------------------------

The System

I use a successfully modified Martingale Betting System for all sporting events.

At it's top performance during the 2016 NFL season the modified Martingale Betting System went undefeated. That does not mean the system won every bet because it did lose about 30% of it's bets. However, once you learn the system you will be able to recoup "most" of your losses.

On average during a typical NFL season I lose between 2-3 Three Play Bets a season from week one unto and including the Conference Finals. I do not bet the Super Bowl with this system because the system has a home field factor built into it. Relax, I will tell you in details later what a Three Play Bets is all about. In short, these are the only real bets that I lose.

Each year I have a Super Bowler Sunday party for all my group members here at Narragansett, R.I. for all members that can attend.

On average members profit 17 units during the NFL season.

Betting on the Super Bowl is discouraged but rather a celebration of our seasonal success is encouraged.

The Three BET System

Bets A, B and C

Each day I will post the bet of the day that you use for this system

The element of the system is that you are following a 3-step "chase" system, so called, because you "chase" your losses with larger bets in the hope of recouping prior losses.

The chase works like this:

Your first bet is called Bet "A".

Bet A
    If you win Bet "A", the next day you simply go back to making a 1 unit bet, again.

Bet B
    If you lose Bet "A", on the next day your second bet, Bet "B", you simply place a bet to win back the amount you lost in bet A.
    If you win Bet "B", the next day you go back to making a 1 unit Bet "A", again.

BET C
    If you lose Bet "B" you bet enough to win back the amount you lost on Bet "A" plus the amount you lost in Bet "B".
    If you win Bet "C" you have recouped all of your losses.

If you loss Bet "C" the system counts it as a "loss" when you go have gone through an entire ABC progression and lose all three bets.

I rarely lose three (3) bets in a row.
    Last edited by universalist; 02-11-18, 05:44 AM.
Working...
X