Sat 3/9 Night in the Lab / Tourney Prep ; mad-dog play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat 3/9 Night in the Lab / Tourney Prep ; mad-dog play

Hey guys. If any one's around. Pulled an all nighter. Been doing okay?

Parlay of 4 Teams
    Risk: $12.00 Win: $163.57 So that's 1.5 units for me
    1.Under 60.5-101
    1H Syracuse vs 1H Clemson
    w/
    2.PROVIDENCE -3-111
    w/
    3.TCU
    +6-106
    w/
    4.TENNESSEE
    -2.5-101
    Overnight mad-dog play
    Last edited by ivywalkon; 03-09-19, 09:32 AM. Reason: Just building some fun $

RX Prescription play:
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS) to win $70.89
    Risk: $25.50 - Win: $70.89

Villanova -3+103
    Game Start 03/09/2019 @ 09:00 AM pst
    w/
    Texas Tech -2-116
    Game Start 03/09/2019 @ 11:00 AM pst
    Overnight RX - Starting with a short stack.
    Build a starter roll. That would be about 3 units. No lectures please. I'm not all there anyways.
    Good Luck and Good Caps!
    Feeling a cover coming from the Wildcats.

Comment

Sorry fella's. Was horrible last week. With the parlays. 0-2. Should have just played straight

Comment

Today early and probably late. NC. STATE / VIRGINIA. POSTED LINES ARE NOW NC. ST +11.5. O/U 132.
        Is N.C. STATE A LIVE DOG? That's what the trends say. THIS IS STILL AN RX play for me. Though my fundamentals would lean Virginia covers just barely the eleven.
        Since I was going to buy a point down for Virgina to cover the 11pts. But at the window the line was moving against me, "FORGET ABOUT IT!
        I TOOK 1H TOTAL; OVER THE 62.
        Bought a pt down on the total. Under 131 @ ? WITH NC. STATE COVERING THE 11.5 , FOR A TWO TEAM PARLAY. This WEEkend, my base bet is 3% of my Roll.
        So Put 4 units on the First half, and 5 units on the Parlay. Good Luck Fellas, but I'm detatching from the outcome. Later!

Comment

What would Tex say? Just recently heard about the lesson to be learned from "the second kick of a mule".
          Rough yesterday. Overthought the play. Was correct on the under 132 on the NC. State. But still had it in a parlay, instead of straight does not pay. So now 0-3 on palays.
          I'll have to settle down and make a proper two teamer parlays. Looks like 0-2 on straight plays as well.

Comment

This am a straight bet and a 3-team parlay
            Straight: MICHIGAN STATE Play -10.5 (-111) bought a point. My thinking. Heard Izzo might want to use his bench, get his two horses who have not been injured some rest.
            Hope that requires they get a sizeable lead, before he starts pacing the game. for 5 units

Parlay: MICHIGAN STATE -10.5 (-111) to the Under134.5-126 (Ohio State vs Michigan State) with VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH -8 (-106). For 4 units Do they shoot mules, also?
            Or just horses?
            Good Luck and Good Capps, everyone. I may be back late this afternoon, on the "left" coast!
            Last edited by ivywalkon; 03-15-19, 11:35 AM. Reason: You might want to play the legs of the parlay straight. I got 3 out of four legs on my parlay from? Think that wa Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
            X