Rice top Play
    AZ St
    Arizona
    Baylor
    ducks
    Tide
    Bruins
    Oregon to win it all..
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Re: Bowl radar

Oh. Forgot Illinois.. cannot figure out how they could be a dog to lowly latech
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Comment

Hey Tex. What r your thoughts on TCU/OLEMISS ?

Comment

"Oregon to win it all." I like that. It still disgusts me to recall them losing to Auburn a few years back. I have a little something on Ducks to win the championship +125. G'luck Tex.

Comment

Originally posted by cashking View Post
          Hey Tex. What r your thoughts on TCU/OLEMISS ?
          Tcu should be about an 8 point fav.. but they have to be extremely disappointed. Going from a shot at Natl Championship to not even playing in a New Years day bowl.
          If they come to play, I think they easily cover, but that's a big if. Gonna be reading local papers to see if they have any motivation. Right now its a pass for me.

ATLANTA (AP) - After being passed over for a spot in college football's first playoff, TCU got its consolation prize Sunday: Mississippi in the Peach Bowl.

The Horned Frogs (11-1) dropped from third to sixth in the final rankings issued by the selection committee, despite a 55-3 win over Iowa State to earn a share of the Big 12 championship.

Bitterly disappointed, it will be interesting to see TCU's reaction when it faces the Rebels (9-3) in the Dec. 31 game at the Georgia Dome. A letdown is certainly possible, but the Horned Frogs could also be highly motivated to put on a performance that shows they were worthy of being in the playoff.

Ole Miss handed No. 1 Alabama its only loss and knocked off Mississippi State in the regular-season finale.

Comment

On the other hand Baylor seems to be in the same situation, but they are playing a Big Ten team that was beaten by the Buckeyes, the team that screwed them out of their championship chance. So, I think they will be motivated to destroy Michigan State, to prove to Condi and company they are better then the "lucky" Buckeyes.

Statement time for them

Comment

"Gonna be reading local papers to see if they have any motivation. Right now its a pass for me."

That is very good advice my friend. Any respected capper here or wherever you tell you local papers, twitter handles by beat guys etc give edges in bowls and/or season. Local knowledge exchanged here in the Lounge is a definite key for success for fellow players.

One thing to consider in Tcu game is coaching matchup. Patterson damn good. If any coach could get his guys ready would be him. But like you need more info to pull trigger on Frogs.
              Last edited by westtxedge; 12-16-14, 11:57 PM. Reason: add
              Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                Oh. Forgot Illinois.. cannot figure out how they could be a dog to lowly latech

Still scratching my head trying to figure out how LaTech could be favored.
                They lost to Northwestern STATE and Old Dominion...

Comment

Arkansas. Top play
                  BC/Penn St. Under 40
                  Georgia Tech +7
                  Florida St +9 1/2
                  UCLA Pk

Comment

Been up steaming all kinds of games:

AZ
                    Bama