• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Executioners Rabid Dawg NCAAFB Bowls

EXCELLENT:Banane35:

[QUOTE=Executioner;388136]
    Originally posted by hattrick View Post
    Mr Executioner
    I am an OSU alumnus so naturally I had a modest bet on my Buckeyes with little hope............................

Hattrick just saw your post. Not a computer program because I am not that tech savvy, but a formula I developed in the mid 80's when stats became available via the USA Today newspaper. Only originally used it for NFL because it was manageable at the time and everything I did was by hand. Then started to use it for only college ranked teams then expanded from there. Was able to put the formula into an excel program so that I could just copy and paste data. This cut my time of using a calculator 8 hours or so to being able to do 50 college and 16 pro in 2 hours or less. The formula does not care about injury, weather or any other intangible. It takes the emotion out of handicapping and gives me pure data. It is a tool but when the formula says that a dog will win SU then it is a rabid dawg. Other predictions are just that and after really handicapping a game I use it to strengthen the selection or toss it. It also helps me to narrow down the days card so I am not lost in the minutia and can then focus on a few games. What it entails and how I do it is a trade secret LOL.
    NBW CONSULTANTS...RELEASE DAT CRACKEN!!!!
    "RIPTIDES T-REX CRACKEN"...10*
    GODZILLA...7*
    STRONG...5*
    REGULAR..3

Comment

Recap of the Rabid Dawg Bowl Selections

13-3 for +58.5 units 81.25%

11 of those won straight up, which is 84.61% of the 13 winners with an ave ML of +149.5

If you had played on the ML based on my ratings you would have made 8825

Other bowl plays outside of the Rabid Dawgs
      11-8 +13.9 units (went 1-4 L5 plays)

Overall
      24-11 for +71.40 units
      #1 Breeder of Rabid Dawgs

Comment

very nice EX! congrats!!

Comment

Working...
        X