No announcement yet.

The West Report-2017 College Football Newsletter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you think about the playoff right now West?

Comment

Cash i think clemson wins easily & i think caoss ensues after the weekend. Im not a bama fan by any means but i find them worthy of being in top 4. & i hope they dont win it but 2 losses in 2 years off national championship in 2015 season..they have quite a bit of creditibility IMHO
      Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Comment

Its been a good run with the newsletter. But all things must end. My priorities are not what they used to be. Its been a bad year just see pics here. If im not providing quality im not doing anyone here any good. Just not like it was when this all began. Time for a break. This thread can be unstuck. I may make a pic here or there but time to take a step back. Sorry for any money lost on my account. & GL to the readers in there wagers & in life. Pick Winners & Catch Fish, West

Comment

It has been a good run, West, thanks for letting some of us come along for the ride. Best of luck and walk safe.

Comment

Thanks Westy for the newletters. Loved reading them, good luck in all future endeavors.

Comment

I too know what it feels like to try to balance the real world with the lounge(our hobby). We all have a little value here. This site lacks the interaction between us as members. I will say that I enjoy your write-ups and wish I put in as much into the angles as you do. I know you must be feeling mental fatigue. Take a step back and wet a hook. Then you will be ready to come back and bust some ass during the bowl season. You've always responded and posted back to any followers and I respect you for that. Thanks for everything.

Comment

Thanks for the shoutout guys. I dont do social media so this is i guess my outlet here. Now that im back in my old stomping grounds the time i used to spend researching is not much. Tivo lol good thing its set to erase after 5 episodes. I am happy to be where im at, i know tex, spaz & others are too. Gambling is a lot of luck too. Ive had my fair share of big game winners. But of late the losers have made those a distant memory in this what have you done for me lately game.

Cash you are spot on interaction. Thats whats made the lounge unique. I for one have made friends here that have sent christmas presents via mail just because they wanted to do something nice. In that regard that is worth far more than any goy winner in my book. Again thanks for reading. If i do any bowl games iíll post in another thread.

Comment

Get in here for these Bowls West!

Comment

Working...
                  X