You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse

Free Sports Jersey Giveaway - September 2017

SEPTEMBER JERSEY GIVEAWAY!

It's simple. On the first day of every October we will draw ONE LUCKY WINNER. That forum user will win a sports jersey of their choice.

To qualify is simple... Register for the Cappers Lounge forums. MAKE THREE POSTS between now and September 30th on the forums.

If you do those two things, you will automatically be entered in this months drawing! There were only 24 qualified in August so let's increase that. Good luck!

PS -- be sure to use your best email when registering as we will announce the winner via email and on the forums.
See more
See less

ColdCash Football Money Makers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColdCash Football Money Makers

Time to find those winners. Math Model doesn't officially start until after week 3, but I'll post a few plays this week if I find value. Good Luck to all cappers!

Look forward to em!
    Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCash View Post
      Time to find those winners. Math Model doesn't officially start until after week 3, but I'll post a few plays this week if I find value. Good Luck to all cappers!
      Definitely looking forward to this ColdCash -- I'll be following. Love picks with math/numbers backing them. Thanks man!

Comment

15 Units = Game of the Year
        10 Units = Game of the Month
        7 Units = Guaranteed Play
        5 Units = Top Play
        4 Units = Better than Avg.
        3 Units = Average Bet

Getting the math model up and going next week. Looking forward to the grind and producing the winners.

Comment

Heck yeah! Deer season already there you were saying?
          Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Comment

Bow season is in West. My favorite time of the year. You can watch football, fish or hunt deer. It doesn't get any better.

Comment

OK guys. I now feel confident in what I like to call my COD lock. COD locks are what I like to refer to as a pick I decide on Tuesday as my top play at the current spread. So far this season I am 3-0 with the COD.

This Weeks COD:

OK ST (-10 1/2)

OK ST:
              6-2 ATS last 8 games and home team

TCU:
              1-4 ATS last 5 games and hurting backfield

COD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Bucdawgs,

For those following BucDawgs is a capper that I have been consulting with for years. Specializes in College Football

Glad you decided to join. Bring on the winners! Stay hot with the COD Locks!

Comment

Thanks for being here Bucdawgs -- really looking forward to seeing your stuff. Love good cappers! WELCOME TO THE LOUNGE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X