You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse

Free Sports Jersey Giveaway - September 2017

SEPTEMBER JERSEY GIVEAWAY!

It's simple. On the first day of every October we will draw ONE LUCKY WINNER. That forum user will win a sports jersey of their choice.

To qualify is simple... Register for the Cappers Lounge forums. MAKE THREE POSTS between now and September 30th on the forums.

If you do those two things, you will automatically be entered in this months drawing! There were only 24 qualified in August so let's increase that. Good luck!

PS -- be sure to use your best email when registering as we will announce the winner via email and on the forums.
See more
See less

Motle's Underdog of the Day in MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motle's Underdog of the Day in MLB

The Texas Rangers head to Anaheim to take on the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday, April 13, 2017. Yu Darvish is scheduled for Texas and Ricky Nolasco is toeing the rubber for LAA. The odds have Texas -115 and the Angels at +106.

The Rangers have a 4-3-0 over/under mark and a 4-3-0 run line record. The Angels are 5-3-0 against the run line and have a 3-5-0 over/under record.

Why Do I Like the Angels?
    It's not the pitching match-up as both starters are 0-1 and didn't seem to find a groove in their first game.
    I like the hitting in the early part of the season as Texas has 52 hits so far and Los Angeles comes in with 81 hits. Mike Trout and Yunel Escobar are ahead of the pitching.
    I like the Los Angeles Angels +105 to cover at home.

Friday, April 14, 2017
    Today I am looking at the St. Louis Cardinals traveling for an interleague contest with the New York Yankees. One of the few STL pitchers that looked on their game on the first go 'round in the rotation is Michael Wacha. He will face former teammate Matt Holliday in this one. NYY are 5-4 and the Cardinals are 3-6 on the young season. The public is split 50/50 on this one. I will take the St. Louis Cardinals +133 on the road.

Comment

The Chicago White Sox (5-4) will send Jose Quintana to the mound as underdogs to face the Minnesota Twins (6-4). The Twins have Ervin Santana on the hill at home.
      I am taking the White Sox +122 in this one.

Comment

San Diego +114 as Trevor Cahill faces ageless Bartolo Colon for the Braves.
        Last edited by motle; 04-16-17, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Marins +105 over Mariners.

Comment

Detroit +105 over Tampa Bay
            Michael Fulmer vs Matt Andriese

Comment

Kansas City Royals +125 facing SFGiants

Comment

Giants have struggled. Like the pick, Motle!

Comment

Texas Rangers +105 vs Kansas City Royals
                  Andrew Cashner facing Danny Duffy

Comment

Whew, I got yesterday's win with a 1-0 win by the Rangers in the 13th inning.

Friday April 21, 2017
                    Chicago White Sox +135 with Jose Quintana on the mound squaring off against Corey Kluber and the Cleveland Indians.

Comment

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Boston Red Sox +106 vs Baltimore Orioles

Comment

Sunday, April 23, 2017
                        New York Yankees +110 vs Pittsburgh Pirates

Comment

Monday, April 24, 2017
                          Hyun-Jin Ryu for the Dodgers and Matt Cain on the hill for the Giants.
                          SFGiants +130

Comment

It was a great game yesterday as the Giants defeated the Dodgers 2-1.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017
                            Pittsburgh Pirates +110 over the Chicago Cubs

Comment

Lost 1-0 last night.

Wednesday, April 25, 2017

Washington Nationals +105 vs Colorado Rockies
                              Tanner Roark faces Tyler Chatwood

Comment

Working...
                              X