You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse

Free Sports Jersey Giveaway - September 2017

SEPTEMBER JERSEY GIVEAWAY!

It's simple. On the first day of every October we will draw ONE LUCKY WINNER. That forum user will win a sports jersey of their choice.

To qualify is simple... Register for the Cappers Lounge forums. MAKE THREE POSTS between now and September 30th on the forums.

If you do those two things, you will automatically be entered in this months drawing! There were only 24 qualified in August so let's increase that. Good luck!

PS -- be sure to use your best email when registering as we will announce the winner via email and on the forums.
See more
See less

Knup's Homerun Derby thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knup's Homerun Derby thoughts

Hey everyone! Pumped for the HR derby tonight. So I know this is going to sound like a "chalky" play. But I love Judge to win this HR Derby tonight. He's +150 and not actually the favorite (Stanton comes in at +130).

So if you have really watched and looked at Aaron Judge's past and current year -- he is built like a MACHINE and not only that -- like a HOMERUN HITTING MACHINE. His homeruns are not flukes. He should absolutely make a HR Derby HIS PLAYGROUND.

Sure, Stanton is good... Bour can hit. But these guys aren't Judge.

I'm taking the +150 tonight and sitting back and watching this guy hit record setting homeruns all night. It's going to be fun! ENJOY!

I went 18/1 Charlie Blackmon

Comment

Good call Knup!
      Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Comment

Originally posted by westtxedge View Post
        Good call Knup!
        Thanks West! It was quite an entertaining first round last night.

Comment

Working...
        X