You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wentz, will be back...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz, will be back...

In JUNE...2018.....

If Tom Brady, has an inflamed Achilles - Achilles Tendinitis. It will defiantly affect the way he throws.

Comment

As I was watching Carson Wentz limping off the field. I said to myself, "Why couldn't this happen to Jay Cutler"
      With Wentz at QB.the Eagles I thought, were headed to the NFC Title game, and probably the Super Bowl...

With Foles at QB, The Eagles are still a very good team." A good teacher always knows where their students are"
      Lets see how the Head Coach Peterson,and the rest of the coaching staff handles this team moving forward.

Comment

Wentz, will be back on sideline today coaching-up Nicky 6

Comment

Wentz will be back,.........as Nicky Foles's back up in 2018.
          MVP...should go to Doug Peterson.

Comment

MVP should go to...WINRACER123..for predicting the outcome and WINS the **SUPERBOWL**

Comment

Big dilemma for Eagles! Hard to play Foles and pay big bucks to a sitting Wentz. Either would be a big catch for teams looking for a QB. Denver has to interested along with Cousins. Are Chiefs going with an untested Maholmes? Are Bears sticking with Tubursky? Does Brady comeback? Jets and Browns need an upgrade and does Buffalo stick with Taylor? How long does Eli have left? How does Watson come back for Texans? Arizona has to be looking! Either Foles or Wentz would be a great pickup for any of those teams. Eagles probably has to stick with Wentz based on age...... Foles an ancient 29 !!! Lots of questions in the NFL. Looks like an interesting off season.

On to college baskets now! Good luck to all and thanks for all in football input.

Comment

I think Foles will stay with the eagles one more year. Unless the eagles get A trade offer for a very high draft pick for him.
                Foles is good fit for philly, and the front office will take care of nick. Foles seems like a good dude,and a well grounded guy.
                Whatever happens, nick will handle it well.

Wentz will be on a mission.

Comment

Agreed. This year Foles will start and Wentz will win the bowl!

Comment

Yes. I to think that Foles will start the season. Wentz's rehab timetable, might be more lengthy then they originally thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X