Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl playoffs - superbowl.

Its a New Year !

Saturday Wild Cards . 7 Units. KANSAS CITY. -8.5. 2 Units.Under 44.. 5 Units. ATLANTA +5.5.. No total play.

I forgot that Andy Reid was still the head coach of the chiefs, my bad. How do you blow an 18 pt lead at the half, at home, in Arrowhead.

Comment

Saturday 2-1.. even, minus juice.

Comment

Sunday, early game.

I do not think the bills win, but think they stay close,maybe a three pt game. Possibly overtime.

3 units BILLS.+8. 3 units. OVER 40.

Comment

Sunday late game... 7 Units....CAROLINA PANTHERS...+6.5.

3 UNITS....First half... Panthers +3.

Comment

Playoffs YTD. 4-4. = + 4 UNITS.

Saturday full card. 7 Units. FALCONS -3. 3 Units. TITANS + 13.5. If Tenn runs the ball well... 250 yds.... Limit Brady's possessions, Titans got a shot.

Comment

Why is it, that when most teams play the Patriots, they end up looking stupid, unorganized, unprepared, lazy,and out-coached.
              And why do I keep betting on the Falcons..

Comment

Sunday... 7 Units..Minnesota -5. 3 UNITS First half...Minnesota - 3.

Sunday.... 3 Units. Jacksonville +7. 2 Units Over 41.

Comment

YTD.. 7-4-1. = + 12 Units. Vikings, with a Miracle win,and push...........

Comment

Who the da da heck, is gonna be be watching the Jags & Vikings, Superbowl.... Not me!.........Rodger, better hope that TB, is fast healer.

Comment

Championship Sunday...I've, been bouncing back and forth on these games all week. When I bet on the Eagles, they lose, when I bet against them they win, and I still lose.

These are my plays for today.... Philly fans Deserve a SUPERBOWL...The City might Shutdown for the next two weeks along with the government, if the Eagles win today.

3 UNITS. JAGUARS +7.5.

3 UNITS. MIN/EAG. Over 19. first half.
                      5 UNITS. OVER 39.
                      5 UNITS. VIKES - 3.

Comment

Good Luck today! I have the same issue with Philly! Itís a real delima

Comment

Bill & Nick are...the two best coaches in Football, and everyone else is way back in the rear-view mirror.

If Fournette...lays out for that pass,inside the twenty and makes at least a half an effort the jags may have won, maybe..

Comment

Well the vikings are toast. Super play calling by HC, Doug P.
                            Looks like an 3-1 night. =+6 Units..

Patriots are going to Blitz the Igles by 21 Points..,

Comment

Playoffs....YTD. 10 - 7 - 1. +8 Units.

Comment

Working...
                              X