Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rich's NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rich's NHL Playoffs

    adding

    66 Edmonton -130 4 Units
    66 Edmonton TT Over -140 2 Units

    g/l
    PEACE AND LOVE

  • #2
    Crani, thanks for alerting me that the old gang is back! Really like Edmonton tonight, glad to see that you are on them! Look forward to much fun again!! :)

    Comment


    • #3
      Boom! easiest money I've made in a long time! 4 goals in 15 minutes! :) Now if they just don't blow it again! Thanks Crani!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        You are so welcome Ice.

        There must have been some magic in that post.....
        PEACE AND LOVE

        Comment


        • #5
          BOOM!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by richardcrani View Post
            adding

            66 Edmonton -130 4 Units
            66 Edmonton TT Over -140 2 Units

            g/l
            PEACE AND LOVE

            Comment


            • #7
              Taking the Penguins at -120 for Monday now. 5 Units

              g/l

              No way do they want to see game 7. The Caps have under performed in the post season yet again. They did win the last game at home though. I think Crosby goes off!!!
              PEACE AND LOVE

              Comment


              • #8
                Hold up and let me cry about my STLBlues

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Blues had a very good season. Look for a bright year in 2017/2018. I think Broduer (not sure I spelled that right) made a huge difference in Allen's performance down the stretch. They just ran into the hottest team in the NHL right now.
                  PEACE AND LOVE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good to see ya Crani. Good capping as buddy Wise says, West
                    Pick Winners & Catch Fish

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yo Rich glad to see u made it over. Great to see every1 getting back together.
                      To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Got ice, greeny, vitas, west, T4$, Tex, crani, myself. Starting to look pretty good around here. Need to get Wise over here and a few others and we can get this train back on its tracks.
                        To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Deuce II View Post
                          Got ice, greeny, vitas, west, T4$, Tex, crani, myself. Starting to look pretty good around here. Need to get Wise over here and a few others and we can get this train back on its tracks.
                          And you're stuck with some new blood (me) lol.

                          Let me me know if there are certain others and I can try reaching out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            New blood is always welcomed my friend! The more minds we got working for us the better our odds on beating the book
                            To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Knup View Post

                              And you're stuck with some new blood (me) lol.

                              Let me me know if there are certain others and I can try reaching out.
                              I reached out to a few and have heard back from most of them. Hopefully they will pop in.
                              PEACE AND LOVE

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X