X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHL

6 Nashville under 5.5 -130 3 Units

g/l

Won my last 6. The popular pick today is going to be the Predators but I just don't trust them to get it done tonight. I do think they will play extremely physical and try to keep Pittsburgh away from Rinne. Got a bit lucky keeping game 2 under but it was my turn. I hope we don't have to sweat this one.
    PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

With ya Rich Bol!

Comment

NHL Monday

Lost my last game but won the previous 6. Not in love with anything tonight so I am spreading it out a little.

7 Penguins +120 2 Units
        7 Penguins under 5.5 -130 2 Units
        7 Penguins 1st pd under -130 1 Unit

g/l
        PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

NHL

Taking them now. Not sure the line will stay here. They have been just unbeatable at home this year and I just don't see them losing 3 in a row. They damned sure do not want to go back to Nashville down 3-2. That place has just been electric this post season.

Pittsburgh -145 6 Units

g/l
          PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

I know you aren't supposed to celebrate before the final. BUT I sure like my chances in my biggest play of the playoffs......
            PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

NHL

I still have a 4 Unit Series play on the Penguins. I am just going to ride that out hoping they can get 1 of these next 2. After hitting my 6 Unit play the last time out that will guarantee me plus some in the playoffs. They have been a bit unpredictable this year. I finished the last couple of months very strong making for another good year in the NHL.
              PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Damn. A man takes a few fishing trips after football season and shows back to find a fresh new forum and Rich's is back with hockey!?!!!? Well hell Christmas has come early. Missed you last football season

Comment

Lol ColdCash -- welcome back to the forums! Make yourself at home and lmk if you need anything. Let's win!

Comment

Working...
                  X