2018 Northern Trust PGA Picks Across the Internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Northern Trust PGA Picks Across the Internet

Last week was such a heartbreaker with a monstrous underdog ALMOST TAKING IT HOME. Ugh... Onto this week...

Earl from Spooky Express

JASON DAY ( +1400 ) x2
    JUSTIN ROSE ( +1800 ) x2
    JORDAN SPIETH ( +1800 ) x1.5
    GARY WOODLAND ( +7000 ) x1
    KEVIN NA ( +13500 ) x.5

Tom at Knup Sports

Dustin Johnson is the defending champion and is playing very well and he might win again, but there isnít much to win since he has the best odds to win. Bet him as a safe and small bet.

Justin Rose has played well all year with top 25 finishes in eight of his last nine events. His odds are higher than I expected and with his knack for birdies and that intrigues me enough to grab this bet.

Francesco Molinari has finished well in four of his last five events and is playing as well as any professional golfer. He has never played this course which is a minor concern for me.

Matt Kuchar has won at this course and was a runner-up at his event back in 2011. He has eight top 25 finishes in his previous eighteen events and has the experience on this course to win it.

As an underdog, look at Stewart Cink to possibly make some money. He was a top-five finisher at the PGA Championship and has only missed the cut once in his previous six events. In two prior appearances at Ridgewood Country Club, he finished 15th. I am putting some money on this underdog.
Working...
X