Great job guys.
    I'm trying to locate god father locks.

Comment

• Re: Free Service Plays Saturday 12/7/2013

Any Teddy Covers out there?! Thanks.

Comment

Ben Burns

#1 NCAA TOTAL OF THE YEAR! (DUAL 100% STREAKS TESTED!)
        I'm playing on Arizona State and Stanford to finish UNDER the total. These teams met back in September, at Stanford. That game had an O/U line of 51.5 and finished with a whopping 70 points. While we're now getting a considerably higher O/U line to work with, I'm expecting the rematch to be much lower-scoring. A closer look at September's game reveals that the score was 29-0 Stanford at halftime. The fact that it was a "blowout" caused the Sun Devils to have to throw regularly and they were never really able to get their ground game going. This ultimately led to three fourth quarter TD passes, which led to the high final score. Since losing to Utah, the Cardinal have really elevated their defensive intensity. Since the loss, they've held each of their last six opponents to 20 points or less. That includes the likes of Oregon, UCLA and Oregon State. Those three teams average 46.8, 36.5 and 34.5 points but Stanford limited them to 20, 10 and 12 points. Including the win over Oregon, the Cardinal have seen the UNDER go 4-1 the last five times that they were listed as underdogs. Note that the UNDER is also 12-3 in their road games, during that stretch. Ranking second behind Oregon in scoring in the conference, the Sun Devils do indeed have a potent offense. The Cardinal already showed that they can be slowed though, holding them to seven points through three quarters. The Cardinal ran the ball a whopping 66 times against the Ducks and 49 times in the Sept. meeting with ASU. I expect another heavy dose of the run here, as they look to keep the Sun Devils off the field as much as possible. While they were fine without him last week, its still worth noting that the Sun Devils appear likely be without leading scorer and rusher Marion Grice. With 10 of Stanford's last 11 road games having produced less than 55 points, I feel this number is generous. 10*

Comment

Ben Burns

#1 NCAA GAME OF THE YEAR! (100% THIS MONTH!)
          I'm playing on OHIO STATE. Despite their perfect record, a lot of people don't seem to believe in the Buckeyes. That sentiment has kept this line lower than it otherwise could have been. I believe its also helped us by providing excellent value. Needless to say, the stakes are very high for both teams. While both ultimately just want to win, it should be noted that an "impressive" win by the Buckeyes would potentially go along way in helping to fend off a one-loss SEC champion in the BCS standings. True, the Buckeyes only beat the Wolverines by a point last week and are now 0-3 ATS their last three. However, last week's game was at Michigan and the previous two games were still blowout wins, as they won by 28 and 25 points. Even with last week's nail biter, which should actually serve them well here, the Buckeyes are still outscoring teams by an average of 28 points per game. They score an average of 48.2 ppg (50 on the road) and allow 20.2. While also impressive, Michigan State arguably hasn't been as dominant. The Spartans score 29.4 (30.4 on the road) and allow 11.7 (13.6 on the road.) While we have to go back a bit, note that Michigan State is 4-6 SU/ATS its last 10 in a dome while Ohio State is 8-4 ATS (10-2 SU) in domes, during the same time. Don't forget that Ohio State has now won 24 straight games. Urban Meyer had this to say: 'I feel very strongly about my team. I would take this team anywhere with me. A team that knows how to win and refuses to lose is a special team and this is a very special team.' Ultimately, I look for Ohio State's superior offense to be too much for the Spartans. I expect the Buckeyes to keep the winning streak in tact and look for them to cover the small number along the way. 10*

Comment

River City Sharps

3* Ohio University~3.5

Comment

Dwayne Bryant

2* Michigan St

Comment

Sports Unlimited? Vegas Runner?

Comment

Vegas runner
                  Asu
                  Ohio st
                  Utah st

Sports unlimited:
                  Ohio st
                  Utah st

Comment

What's rating for VR & SU?

Comment

Check out rxforum.com. Say them there. Not sure bout ratings

Comment

Beware!! burns has sucked lately.ive been betting against him n kickinass

Comment

Originally posted by chuck o'luck View Post
                          What's rating for VR & SU?
                          SU
                          is 3* OSU
                          2* on Utah St

Comment

Hope u guys faded Burns total!! Under asu!! Might be over by halftime. Pretty sad that he gets paid to make these calls!!

Comment

Originally posted by zipp View Post
                              Ras
                              RAS picks for Saturday
                              1.5-Cal Davis +4.5
                              1.5-SIU Edwards +1
                              1-Buffalo -1
                              1-Port STATE +5.5
                              1-No Dakota +13
                              1- Cal Poly -4
                              I was at one sports book, buddy at another when these lines were released by RAS. NOBODY had SIU-Edwardsville at +1. It was PK at both places. Anyone who pays for Edward Golden's picks is being fleeced. Releasing plays with lines no one can play is dishonest, even with a disclaimer about the need to have "outs."

Comment

Working...
                              X