Clear All

• Sunday Service Plays for 2/16/20

Post any service plays here!

www.knupsports.com

Indiana +8

Comment

https://www.bettingbrain.com/free-pi...etting-pick-2/

Winnipeg Defeats Fatigued Chicago Blackhawks

The Jets and Blackhawks have built up a nice rivalry over the last few seasons, and that has been the case again in 2019-20. These two teams met just a week ago, and the Blackhawks have been on a tour through Canada. The Blackhawks have the offense to win any game, but they just continue to give up goals. Winnipeg is going to take advantage of this and come away with a win in this game. Bet the Winnipeg Jets -139 over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night.

Comment

https://www.gamblingusa.com/villanov...tting-preview/

Cat Food
        Big 5 games are usually close and competitive regardless of the records of the teams. However, Temple should be a step down from the teams Villanova has played recently. The Wildcats should be too much for the Owls and eventually put them away. Bet on Villanova to cover the 6-point spread.

Comment

https://www.bettingbrain.com/free-pi...tting-preview/

The Pick is In

It has been nearly impossible to win on the road this season in Big 10 conference play. Both of these teams are trying to stop the recent bleeding with the home team needing a marque victory down the stretch to impress the selection committee. The additional loss of Iowa’s third-leading scorer leads us to side with Minnesota -3.

Comment

https://www.bettingnews.com/articles...-team-giannis/

Taking Team LeBron
            The big thing to remember about All-Star games is they are an exhibition and usually that exhibition is based around offense as opposed to defense. For instance, in last season’s All-Star game, the only quarter where there was not a combined 80 points between the two teams was the fourth quarter, and even that quarter the combined scoring was 79. So, when looking at the scoring it is hard not to like Team LeBron. They have the leading scorer and while yes, Team Giannis has the next two highest scorers in the NBA this season in Giannis and Trae Young, there is a little less scoring built into Giannis’ roster as a whole. For my money, I am going with Team LeBron to win it for a second year in a row and cover the 5-point spread.
            In terms of the over/under, I like the over, but more cautious in betting it. Remember, the last quarter will be just to a target score of 24 more points than the highest scorer so the fourth quarter is going to see dramatically less scoring than in year’s past. That is not to say that the 303 number is unattainable, but it does become a bit more challenging.

Comment

www.spookyexpress.com

Betting Lines and Predictions

MyBookie has a moneyline on this game of Michigan -365. The Wolverines are favored by eight points and the over/under is 138. One thing to keep an eye on is the fact that Indiana is 13-0 this season against the spread. Don’t expect them to win this game, but they will keep it close, so take the Wolverines to win, but take the over and the Hoosiers to cover.

Comment

www.spookyexpress.com

Free Betting Pick
                I think the OVER 140.5 points is the safest play here. Boise State will keep this one pretty close, and both teams should put up some big numbers offensively as I see this being a tight game. However, I see the Aztecs covering the -5.5-point spread here and win this one to remain perfect.
                San Diego State 87 Boise State 76

Spooky Express Free Pick: San Diego State -5.5/ OVER 140.5

Comment

Working...
                X