Clear All

• Monday Service Plays for 2/17/20

Post any service plays here!

www.knupsports.com
    Kansas -15

Comment

www.spookyexpress.com

Betting Lines and Predictions

MyBookie has a moneyline on this game of Calgary -195. The Flames are favored by 1.5 and the over/under is 5.5. The Flames have struggled mightily on home ice and the Ducks have really improved on the road. However, Calgary is just a year removed from being the #1 seed in the Western Conference, so they should be able to right the ship. Take the Flames at home in this one.

Comment

www.spookyexpress.com

Betting Lines and Predictions

MyBookie has a moneyline on this game of Vegas -130. The Golden Knights are favored by 1.5 goals and the over/under is 6.5. Vegas has been very good at home while the Capitals are the league’s best road team. Will Marc-Andre Fleury resemble his form from Saturday or the two previous games where he allowed nine goals? The Capitals score in bunches so this should be a very good matchup. Take the Capitals on the road in this one.

Comment

https://www.bettingbrain.com/free-picks/new-york-islanders-at-arizona-coyotes-betting-preview/

​​​​​​​
          Odds and Pick

The Coyotes are slight favorites at home, listed at -120. They have played well at home this season with a 14-11-4 record, while the Islanders have been a solid road team at 15-11-2.

Both of these teams have fairly similar profiles with strong defense and mediocre offensive output. I think this will be a hard-fought game, but I like the way the Islanders were playing before the last two games. Expect the offense to bounce back a little bit and for the Islanders +105 to win this one in Arizona.

Comment

https://www.usgamblingsites.com/news/tampa-bay-lightning-at-colorado-avalanche-betting-preview/

​​​​​​​
            Odds and Pick

Despite Tampa Bay's 10-game winning streak, the Avalanche are slight favorite tonight at -130. Colorado is 15-9-4 at home this season, while Tampa Bay has a 19-8-3 away record.

These are the two highest-scoring teams in the NHL, so the potential for lots of goals in certainly there. But each team also has fairly good defense and strong goaltending as well. However, I give the slight edge to Tampa Bay, who has the better goalie and a deeper team, along with an advantage on special teams. Give me the Lightning +110 to take the victory and make it 11 in a row.

Comment

https://www.bettingnews.com/articles...tting-preview/

Kansas Wins But Can They Cover?
              It was just a couple weeks ago that Kansas went to Iowa State and beat up on the Cyclones 79-53. The question is whether they can have a repeat performance and not only win, but surpass the 15.5-point spread. For me, though, there are some things that indicate this is feasible. First, Kansas has been a very solid 12-1 at home. Additionally, they not only beat the Cyclones on the road, but did so while they still had Tyrese Haliburton healthy and playing (they held him to just 5 points in 36 minutes. I expect that attention will now go to someone else like Rasir Bolton or Michael Jacobson and I see the Jayhawks smothering the Cyclones on defense. I wouldn’t blame you if you went the other way as 15.5 points is a lot to cover, but for my money I am taking Kansas despite laying the points.

Comment

https://www.4flush.com/sports-bettin...ing-pick/26425

Without Haliburton, this Cyclones team lacks its leader and scorer, but this team is not void of talent. Rasir Bolton, Jacobson and Solomon Young are all capable players.
                The problem is that this Kansas team has taken a huge step forward on the defensive side of the court. Their 83.5 defensive efficiency number is better than even Virginia has put up in the last five seasons to give you some context. This group is as elite as it gets.
                Expect Garrett to give the Iowa State guards a difficult time and Udoka Azubuike to bully his way to a big game. Sixteen is a big number, but I just don’t see how this Iowa State group can hang with Kansas at the Phog. Kansas to win and cover the big number; I’d play the under.

Comment

Working...
                X