• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Service Plays for 7/29/20

Post any service plays here!

www.knupsports.com

Wednesday July 29, 2020:

Texas Rangers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks

Lance Lynn was tremendous in his season opener. Now, he gets a chance to take on the Diamondbacks at home. While he is taking on Madison Bumgarner, the story here will be the big righthander and his ability to pitch. Look for the Rangers to win this game at home.

Texas Rangers over Arizona Diamondbacks

Comment

www.bettingnews.com

Taking The Dodgers On The Road
      My concern with the Astros in this one is the state of the bullpen. While Javier was stretched out in spring training, it is still unclear how deep he will go in this game. While the same could be said about Dustin May on the other side, I have a bit more trust in the Dodgers’ bullpen than the Astros.
      The Astros have had six relievers make their debuts in just the first five games and that spells disaster if the bullpen has to pick up the slack tomorrow. For my money, I am taking the Dodgers to pick up the two-game sweep.

Comment

www.illinois-bet.com

Pick for Cubs vs. Reds
        This pitching matchup will be the best one of the series, but each pitcher will go about things a bit differently. Hendricks will try to keep the Reds off balance, while Gray will look to overpower the Cubs.

In the end, the Cubs just have too much talent and they are on a roll right now. The Reds still have too many question marks, and they will drop their fifth straight game.

Bet the Chicago Cubs -105 on Tuesday night against the Cincinnati Reds.

Comment

Working...
        X