Magic Loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Loss

That's close to the worst way to lose a game as the Magic were up by 5 in the last 30 seconds. I'm thinking Dwight all you gotta make is one and the game is most likely over with 10 seconds.

Then Stan Van Gundy could have chosen to foul instead of allowing the tying 3 by Fisher. And the final possession with 4.2 left was very bad. I thought pass it to Dwight and he can redeem himself against the mismatch of Kobe.

Anyway Glad I didn't have the magic That kind of loss sets the tone for long losing streaks. They had it in the bank. I took the easy -4 Lakers 2nd half and didn't half to sweat at all.
    I CAn't say what might happen the next game. But I can say the 2 day break is a good omen for the magic. And if Van Gundy really wants to win that game he better play Alston and Johnson instead of Nelson since he obviously is rusty and is burden rather than helping.
    Last edited by The Bartender; 06-12-09, 04:19 PM.

Re: Magic Loss

i agree, putting nelson in have cost the magic this series. They were doing so good w/ alston and johnson. They were winning their playoff series w/ these two point guards, why ruining the winning combination by putting nelson in.

Comment

Why leave Howard (worst free throw shooter) in the game when up by 3 with under 5 seconds left? Should have pulled him.

Lakers very lucky to be up 3-1. Should be 2-2 or even 3-1 Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bartender View Post
        Why leave Howard (worst free throw shooter) in the game when up by 3 with under 5 seconds left? Should have pulled him.

Lakers very lucky to be up 3-1. Should be 2-2 or even 3-1 Magic.
        yup should have been 3-1 magic or 2-2. Laker did not beat magic, but orlando magic beat them self in this series so far.

Comment

Working...
        X