You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service Plays 6 - 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Service Plays 6 - 13

Nick Parsons

Athletics/Giants Over
    PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Ron Raymond

Dodgers/Rangers Over
      PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Opposite Action Plays

SF Giants
        PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Rocketman

Pittsburgh Pirates
          PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Lenny Del Genio

Houston Astros
            PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Michael Cannon

Saturday's Plays

15 Dime ORIOLES (With Kawakami and Hill as listed pitchers)Take the Orioles for the home win over the Braves.I know it may seem puzzling to some, but I believe Rich Hill will have a tremendous bounce back start tonight after getting destroyed by Oakland in his last start. The left-hander couldnt get out of the first inning and allowed three runs while walking four batters.But Hill has enjoyed success against the Braves in his career, going 3-0 with a 0.94 ERA in four games. He has allowed just 17 hits and has 30 strikeouts in 28 2-3 innings over that span.Atlanta will counter with Kenshin Kawakami, who is 3-6 on the year with a 4.62 ERA. The right-hander seems snake bit right now and with Hills success against the Braves I wouldnt be surprised to see Atlanta stymied again tonight. Kawakami started the year off by getting rocked, then settled into a decent groove but cant get any run support. If he does get the support, the bullpen blows it for him.Too much bad karma right now surrounding him.Take the Orioles as they grab the home win.

5 Dime REDS (With Arroyo and Davies as listed pitchers)Take the Reds for the road win over the Royals.Kansas City, despite winning last night, is just in an awful funk right now. The Royals have gone 8-23 since May 7, with a team batting average of .233 and a 4.84 ERA in those 31 games.Kyle Davies will start and he is currently riding a career-high five-game losing streak. He has received just six total runs of support during that slide and that trend will probably continue tonight.The Reds counter with Bronson Arroyo, who is 7-4 on the year despite a 5.00 ERA. The reason for his solid record obviously is the run support he gets, so look for the Reds bats to come through tonight against Davies.Take the Reds as they grab the road win.
              PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

I am gone for the day.... G/l with all of your wagers.
                PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Sportsbetcapping-Freddy Wills

The Pirates have not been their usual terrible self. They are 15-12 at home winning games with a solid starting staff. Today they'll have Zach Duke going up against Gallaraga. Public bettors are about 50-50 on this game here, but the line has moved significantly since opening at -108 for the Tigers it is now up to -126 on the Pirates despite their troubles in inter league play.

Pirates 16-40 in inter league play is the main reason why I just can't make this a premium selection. Duke has been dominant at home coming off 4 straight outings at home of going 7 or more innings pitched. He has a season ERA at home of 2.66 with a 4-2 record in 6 GS.

Gallaraga on the other hand has been consistently bad home/away. On the road he has a 5.20 ERA with a 1-3 record. What stuck out to me was the Tigers road avg. vs. LHP which is .233 and a 3.64 runs per 9 and a bullpen that just can't get it done at 5.02 ERA. The Pirates have enjoyed RHP at home hitting close to .300 at .292. I really like this McCuthcen kid that is now starting in place of Nate Mclouth. He has a .310 avg, in just 38 AB, with only 1BB he needs to be more patient to get on base because the kid can fly.

Worth noting is umpire behind the plate Everitt has gone in favor of the home team 38 out of his last 54 games!

Take Pirates @ -115 1DIME PLAY (1-5SCALE)
                  Don't be afraid to go out on a limb,for that is where the fruit is!!

Comment

Anyone with Executive's 600% ? Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                    X