You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today In Baseball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today In Baseball

Ok guys. Yesterday was not a good day but that's baseball. A long season and it's about averages. Today I'm starting out with the Chicago Cubs. Light wind blowing in from right center and like a 90% chance of rain. Rich Harden is coming off the D.L. with a back injury and is scheduled for a small assignment. It's going to be pretty chilly out there so this guy may be a bit tight. Minnesota is in the top 5 in base on balls and Harden may have some issues with control while trying to compensate for a sore back. If he is on a limited role; he is not 100%. Chicago is in the bottom of the league in runs scored and miss the presence of Aramis Ramirez. Anthony Swarzak got knocked around in his last outing. And lets face it. Although the Cubs have been having problems gettin in runs, they can light you up at any time. If Harden can give 5 good innings the Cubs can pull it off. The Twins will be patient at the plate so we'll see what happens. I usually like the Cubs on Saturday morning but I think I like the game total to go over 9.

Twins v. Cubs 9 ov
Working...
X