You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today In Baseball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today In Baseball

In his last 2 starts Brad Bergensen of the Baltimore Orioles only gave up 2 earned runs. He is a groundball pitcher that knows how to get guys out. Derek Lowe has been good on the road going 4-2. Baltimore is at the bottom of the league in SLG% and OBP%. It will be sunny and a good day for baseball. Runs will come at a premium. I like the under.

Matt Cain of the San Francisco Giants has been on fire. He is 8-1 looking for his 9th win. The Giants are only 7 games back in the Division and looking to wrap up A's this weekend. they have been consistent on offense and facing a team that ranks at the bottom in the league in hitting. I like the Giants at home.

Brian Tallet will take the mound for the Blue Jays today facing Josh Johnson of the Marlins. Two good young pitchers. They have both been good for their ball clubs. I just like Toronto's offense a little better. Johnson did dominate the Cardinals his last time out but I think the Jays will get to him.
    Braves v. Orioles 9 un

Giants -136

Blue Jays-118
Working...
X