You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should gambling be legalized? Americans have spoken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should gambling be legalized? Americans have spoken

Check this out:

Should Online Gambling be Legalized?
    A. 92.73% Yes
    B. 7.27% No

Online Gambling Debate: Barney Frank Vs. Spencer Bachus - US News and World Report

I've added my own poll to this thread. Vote at the top.
    Yes, immediately
    100.00%
    Yes, and spit on too
    0%
    No, he should be drawn and quartered
    0%
    Last edited by The Bartender; 06-03-09, 10:31 AM.

Re: Should gambling be legalized? Americans have spoken

It is only a matter of time before it becomes legal... Goverment/States are hurting so bad and are desperate for cash. When people are desperate they will resort to desperate measures. Gambling is a quick fix... and would provide instant money.

Comment

Gambling's illegal????????
      EL JEFFE --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”

Comment

Originally posted by WiseGuy1 View Post
        Gambling's illegal????????

Not in my neighborhood.
        “We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness.
        We are monkeys with money and guns.”
        ― Tom Waits

Comment

I'm going back through some "old" posts and resurrecting them if they are good. Interested in this poll. Do you guys want this legalized in the US? Only 3 votes back in the day but bumping it to get some more. vytas12 The Bartender

Comment

Working...
          X