stupidity in sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupidity in sports

Yankees Fan Suing ESPN for $10 Million (Video) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

stupid isnt the word here...im stopping a rant b4 i start...whaddya thnk?

Re: stupidity in sports

Stupidity is the Suns thinking they have a shot at signing LeBron

Comment

Originally posted by bloozemc View Post
      Yankees Fan Suing ESPN for $10 Million (Video) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

stupid isnt the word here...im stopping a rant b4 i start...whaddya thnk?
      I think the guy eating the $12.00 chicken fingers should sue the Yankees for price gouging!
      EL JEFFE --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”

Comment

But she said she was 18... Dumba$$es...

Two Miami Hurricanes dismissed after alleged on-campus sexual assault | FOX Sports on MSN
        PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

not the u again

im gonna blame all this crap on the kardashians

Comment

I can do that. I am such a U fan that everyone in the mountain state hates me when it comes to sports. I just hope that Al keeps the majority in line and can teach them right from wrong...

not the u again

im gonna blame all this crap on the kardashians
            PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

But then again... Picture yourself in Miami at the age of 20 or 21 and an athlete that may be worth millions in the next year or so.

I personally could see myself getting in a lot more trouble than if I were in say Boise Idaho.......
              PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

dont kid yourself....dumb shit happens all the time...and its everywhere..just at places like the u...or bama, notre dame etc, its magnafied...havent we learned that coaches do very little in controlling players...ask the dolphins

Comment

speaking of dumbasses, this guy is already in the top 5

Dwight Howard Tweets and Quickly Deletes #FreePalestine

Comment

speaking of dumbasses, this guy is already in the top 5

Dwight Howard Tweets and Quickly Deletes #FreePalestine
                    Almost as dumb as the Knicks giving Melo all that cash, Zen master my ass, bet you Isiah is still whispering in Dolan's earů.
                    EL JEFFE --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”

Comment

Originally posted by WiseGuy1 View Post
                      Almost as dumb as the Knicks giving Melo all that cash, Zen master my ass, bet you Isiah is still whispering in Dolan's earů.
                      you cant fault melo for that one..gasol and lebron stole his thunder...poor guy ...all that money....and nowhere to go..

Comment

Phoenix Suns pay 3 million a year for Anthony Tolliver for 20 mins per game, equating to 6.1pts. 2.5rbs, damn just giving money away in NBA.

Comment

Gordon Hayward, Chandler Parsons, Klay Thompson, Eric Bledsoe and Kawhi Leonard getting max contracts.

:doh:

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            Gordon Hayward, Chandler Parsons, Klay Thompson, Eric Bledsoe and Kawhi Leonard getting max contracts.

:doh:
                            I could make a case for Leonard and Parsons, but the other 3, no way.

Comment

I kind of feel bad for the first dude who slept during the game. The lawsuit is inflated I think, but the guys are kind of making fun of a fat dude on air without his permission if you think about it that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X