Ask a professional sports bettor 1 question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask a professional sports bettor 1 question

Ignore the impulse to ask for a million dollars or if he has a daughter... this can be a good exercise.

I'm looking to tease out some topics that would allow us to identify areas that we may need to improve upon or even become aware of and in the process we can share knowledge with eachother relating to sports betting.

Bob is a full time professional gambler. He makes approx $350,000 a year betting on football, golf and horse racing and has done so for the previous 15 years. He spends approx 60 hours a week researching his bets and has developed his own techniques to price up each event and has developed his own statistical tools. He has compiled a large database of statistics and notes for his sports of choice which he constantly updates. Bob is a knowledgeable lad and has decided to share some of his hard won wisdom with the masses.

You can ask Bob 1 sports betting related question in the hope that his answer will make you a more profitable sports bettor.

What is the (sports betting) question you want an answer to the most?

Re: Ask a professional sports bettor 1 question

Help ALL ! Share his picks .

Comment

Welcome KeithPH. I've got a golf question. Though basic at first.
      Since I like to dabble in Golf wagers and I've been shooting for this weekend.
      So I placed a future bet on Lee Westwood at 9550 US Odds. For about a sawbuck. I'm likely to place a couple more sawbucks on this (British)"OPEN" before it's over.
      My Question for him. How does he wager on these tournaments?
      Is it better to place a couple more players for less to win $$ on this entire Tournament? Or would he recommend some percentage of my stake on the "Individual Match by Round/ Bets" to hedge or score a percentage of my wagers? If round match wagers, which rounds does he prefer?
      Hope that Qualifies as one question. :hungry:

Comment

Oops. at 5050 us. odds. not 9550. Is there such a thing as a golfer being due?

Comment

Working...
        X