You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas

Going to Vegas in July. Havent been in years. Any tips, tricks or suggestions from anyone would be appreciated. Going to ply some football and baseball futures. Any input on teams?
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Tip #1 Don't smoke in bed
    Tip #2 Make sure ur room comes with Air condition
    Tip #3 and the most important one of all....WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, STAY IN VEGAS!!!

Sorry my friend wish I could help u out on some tips to help u win some cash flow but I got squat.
    If I was to suggest 1 future it would be to take the 76ers win total OVER the posted #! The east is getting weaker and weaker Cleveland and Boston and the Wiz is all u got and soon u can cross off Cleveland on that list. 76ers are going to win some games and no1 will be restricted on minutes. Embiid probably miss some games on back to backs but in general he is feeling good and if he does suffer an injury it won't be from a past injury he has had. There young going to be really exciting to watch because they will definitely be playing harder then and 1 of there opponents this year.

Also take the cowgirls not to make the postseason lol
    To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

Comment

LOL.. Thanks Deuce. will ck on that 76er total
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.... Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Comment

I recently realized that I love downtown vegas a lot more than the strip. If you haven't already, I would suggest hitting downtown.

Comment

Working...
        X