You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting and Salutations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting and Salutations

Good morning all,

The warden has finally acquiesced and allowed me to use his personal computer to post plays, as long as he gets a cut, effin NJ. Seriously though, I am out, fresh air, watching the birds, or as my western, check that, now mid central Texan friend said, " planting the garden, making wine, and trying to catch fish." LOL

"Hello", to all the old regulars, you know who you are, names not necessary, your reputations precede yourselves, "Hello", to the new owner Knup and his management team, and "Hello", to all new posters and new members.

This lounge was once a great forum for exchange of views and information, without major drama, but still some light hearted ribbing of each other, however, the lounge experienced a minor hiccup along the way, now seems to be headed toward the stars again.

New members, there are some stellar cappers present here, use their information to help make your decision, but please don't shy away from posting your own plays and/or opinions.

Your information may sway all of us to change to a different side, hell, I remember a few years back, a certain banana company hating capper from Philly, who still owes me a pork and broccoli rabe sandwich from DiNic's, gave the lounge, the Texans and myself some inside information that the Knicks were out partying late in Philly, which lead to them promptly getting crushed by the Sixer's the next day, making myself and the others some real good money. Did it sway the game, maybe, maybe not, but I like to think it was a definitive factor.

Additionally, please do not hesitate to play the contests, for a nominal amount of money you can test your skills and expand your repertoire and wallet, Chicago and myself make sure everyone squares up, in fact it never has been an issue.

Lastly, myself, I mainly stay within the realms of NBA, MLB, and NFL. A touch of NCAA football and basketball, NHL, I consult the other oracles here. I also like to play player props of total production, which the younger crowd here should like, as it directly transfers into potentially helping you win at daily fantasy contests such as FanDuel or DraftKings, now one and the same, I believe....

Great to be back and out, let's all make some money.

Good Capping, WiseGuy1
    EL JEFFE --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”

There he is! wiseguy it's a pleasure to have you return. I can already tell the vibe of this place used to be electric. And it can get back there. I'm so excited to learn from you all and hopefully contribute what I can.

Please let me know what I can do to improve this place and keep moving it forward!!! Let's win!

Comment

Good to have the boys back! New blood always welcome. Let the fun begin again!
      Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Comment

Welcome back my friend. Let's get a dog contest going in the next few weeks.
        PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Welcome back Wise. I feel like a lil kid on Christmas get back with all u guys. What's with this DiNic's crap. Only few and far between know about DiNics. I always thought u wanted a Tony Luke's. I got to say I am really impressed with u knowing about that spot on the black horse pike. I'm going to pm u my #. Next time u know u are coming down this way please hit me up and bring an empty stomach because if u want DiNic's I will get u that but I will have to bring u over to Johns pork shack on synder Ave in So Philly the close after lunch so we will have to go there 1st before they close and u can be the judge of which is better. Any place that doesn't need to be open for dinner u know is good. Lol.
          great to have back my friend
          To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

Comment

Yes, like Christmas. There are better cappers in this forum right now than any pay site available. That's a fact. Young players/new members listen to me; like the PGA Tour commercial says; "These guys are good".

Comment

Missed ya big time green and wise......and everyone else

Comment

Ps wise and d2 I'm 15-20 away from dinics on bh pike and would love to meet up with both of u

Comment

Missed you Wise. Hiccups notwithstanding the lounge is back! I appreciate your calm wisdom , and the "lessons" in your approach and strategies.

Comment

Thank you all, stealing a line from the movie Ghost, my reply to all you is "Ditto." Lets all get back to beating the books.
                    EL JEFFE --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”

Comment

Oh yes its true winracer123 always ges to the race track in the morning to purchase winning tickets before posting on the capper If I cash winning tickets when everybody wins

Comment

Originally posted by Tryin4Money View Post
                        Ps wise and d2 I'm 15-20 away from dinics on bh pike and would love to meet up with both of u
                        Of course bro ur more then welcome to come along u know that. Whenever Wise hits me up I will let u know
                        To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

Comment

Awesome for sure I'm in!

Comment

Greetings all. I got my sentence commuted right after Wiseguy.
                            We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness.
                            We are monkeys with money and guns.
                            ― Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by vytas12 View Post
                              Greetings all. I got my sentence commuted right after Wiseguy.
                              Welcome Back Vytas!

Comment

Working...
                              X