You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at

No announcement yet.

Hello Y'All

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Y'All

I am very excited to join the forum. Will try to contribute as much as I can while learning more about the trade every day.
    I am still a beginner, but am eager to learn and make a living out of capping one day.

So, thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Good luck on your journey....

EL JEFFE --- “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, the blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.”

Thank you WiseGuy1!

Can I ask a question?

What websites would you guys recommend for reading material?

Welcome to the Lounge! Appreciate you being here. It's a bit slow right now but it is going to AMP up come football season. Hope you stick around and join the fun this year.

What kind of reading material are you looking for?

Statfox is good bangthebook has good stuff to. Things will pick up here with football not far off. I post a college football newsletter called "the west report"
          Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Thanks Knup and westtxedge. I checked knup sports, it looks pretty cool! As per your question, I want to learn more about betting systems and generally make more sense from the data that you can get from sites. There are sites that even give weather forecast info, and I honestly don't know how it is related to a game's outcome.

westtxedge I will definitely check statfox and could you please let me know where I can subscribe to the newsletter?

Daron i think you are on the right track. There is quite a bit of good info out there to form your own opinons & see what works & what doesnt. I like to look at systems and trends, stats, yards per play, impact plays, turnovers are some things i look at off top of my head. Current form and actually watching as much football as i can make time for helps me to decide what teams to bet on. The newsletter is posted here every friday for saturdays card. I reckon you can subscribe to the thread when i get it going next month.
              Pick Winners & Catch Fish