Hobbies of a capper?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbies of a capper?

So what kind of hobbies do all you Lounge members have? Obviously sports betting is one. But what else do you do to fill your time. Me:

- Daily Fantasy Sports
    - run
    - Attend youth sports events (lol)

What kind of fun things are you all involved in?

Weight training...I'm a personal trainer and nutritionist. Looking to always help other and give back through these avenues.
    testing new sports nutrition items prior to them getting released to the general public.
    traveling, hardscaping, and playing with my dogs.....and wife...lol

Comment

Hey Guys Hey Guys It's me! Ivywalkon. Hobbies hunh? Active: In no particular order - Basic Tai' chi for health, swimming, smooth jazz and chill music. Learning computer technology, making spreadsheets, craps, sports betting, meditating. Inactive: photography(serious amateur in my teens), golf, would bike if I could, dog training, politics, reading, newspapers.

Comment

OK we need some Testosterone in here. LOL DRINKING BEER playing cards eating***** throwing the remote cursing the computer having a man fit driving really fast quitting every other day blaming the gambling gods breaking something body wise so you can visit the emergency room refusing to acknowledge your losses talking about the glory days and last but not least crying....
        PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

• motle
          motle commented
          Editing a comment
          So at least we know you are normal.

Yo Rich! I left out my crazy. But Ya, all the "Green T" I can get my hands on. Driving through the desert.
        How the hell are you bud! Thought you'd be hanging with I.C. by now . . . . But I don't know "cheeze" about the business. And still learning about the fundamentals. Fox sheets have been keeping me in the black as of Late. Until I blew most of it trying to hit I.C.'s crazy Derby Trifecta Wheels.

Comment

Ivy I tried that and it just wasn't for me. I was on a killer run and had a couple of paid cappers stealing my stuff and making money from my work. Let a few people convince me to give it a try. Thankfully the person that I eventually trusted was the original owner of the the site Geoff. He allowed me to bow out gracefully. Now I just want to help others when I can.
          PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

Everything that Rich said. U sure u aren't living my life lmao

Working takes up the majority of my time but when I'm not working I enjoy golfing, and traveling. Not saying I'm any good at golfing but when I show up to the course u would think I was good haha. Also as knup said little league sports. I got an 8 year old boy will be 9 in August. Got him playing baseball year round with seeing a trainer on the side. My neighbor is the cousin of JC Ramirez from the Anaheim Angels and helps him train in the off season. At first I felt a bit funny I never did ask but he always asked if he could train my boy. He wasn't the best listener from ages 5 n 6 and I didn't want to waste his time but he insisted so for 2 years now he has been being trained by an official MLB trainer. God I hope 1 day it pays off. Also got him into deck hockey which he loves. He is the goalie it was are to convince him that it's was his position cause he always want to play out and run with the kids. He finally has realized now that he is the shit at being goalie. His team won last winters stanley cup in the 3rd game of best out of 3. They won mainly because of him, I never told him that but others did and he got a shutout with a ton of shot thrown at him it was almost like an outer body experience. No I'm not a proud dad am I lol. Ok enough of that back to my hobbies lol.

Golfing, traveling, kids sports and gambling
            To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

Comment

Pick Winners & Catch Fish
              Beer
              Whisky
              Women
              Wildlife
              Washers
              Horseshoes
              Backroads
              Grillin
              Pick Winners & Catch Fish

Comment

Sleep and then wake up the next morning for another round of horse racing

Comment

I'm a little envious. You guys got lives! Hey Welcome WIN RACER! HEY CHIEF, MONEY, DEUCE!

Comment

I tail Rich because I know how dirty the professional capper business is. Oh yea, I play golf too. Melts my heart to see all the old names posting.

Comment

Found another hobby I'm getting into. Cryptocurrency... Anyone else following this movement at all? Investing in it?

Comment

Hobbies?

Stealing Cranis picks.
                        “We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness.
                        We are monkeys with money and guns.”
                        ― Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
                        X