You can get handicapping matchup reports for most games at http://www.docsports.com/free-picks/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emails?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails?

Do me a quick favor. Anyone that is here. Have you received an email from admin@capperslounge.com in the last day? Last few weeks? I'm not sure they are getting through.

Just a quick. YES or NO reply please. Trying to get word out to all users about the lounge.

I did receive one on the 13th of April.
    PEACE AND LOVE

Comment

No! I will check my profile and update!

Comment

• Knup
        Knup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks and welcome back!

yes

Comment

Yo greeny what's up my friend. Damn it's been a long time glad to see the crew getting back together.

i received and email on may 7 which was yesterday I think lol
        To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

Comment

Just saw it. Got some good "stuff" happening in my life. Good to see you guys again. Anuybody seen "Wise?

Comment

Originally posted by ivywalkon View Post
            Just saw it. Got some good "stuff" happening in my life. Good to see you guys again. Anuybody seen "Wise?
            Wise has been reached. Said he will be on in the up coming days. Has some shit going on that he has to finish up before he can settle in
            To quote the late Al Davis " Just win"

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce II View Post

Wise has been reached. Said he will be on in the up coming days. Has some shit going on that he has to finish up before he can settle in
              AND ICE IS BACK also! COOL. Me I gotta find time to gear up fo' WNBA-EH! And yes I got the email, probably on the 7th.
              Was just hanging out wondering about what was happenin' with the lounge and BAM! superkazamalicious NEW
              AND IMPROVED CAPPER'S LOUNGE. Gotta thank our "elder statesmen(tex, west, deuce, chief) " and even the "burning deacons" (who will remain "unnamed") for not laying waste to our tracks! Welcome all.
              I'll try and "behave".

Comment

Knup I never received an email. I just checked this site from time to time.

Comment

yes on may 8th of the year 2017 three emails

Comment

Originally posted by Tryin4Money View Post
                    Knup I never received an email. I just checked this site from time to time.
                    Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll make sure it's updated. Not sure why you didn't get any.

Comment

I will now knup

Comment

Working...
                      X