What to do with my NBA winnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with my NBA winnings

I started the post season with $100 now that they are finished I have $863. Its been a struggle and a lot of time to get to this point so I am lookinf for advise on how to move forward. Do I seek out solid baseball bets and start betting large or do I cash out and start small again. Takes money to make it and if I go bigger I think I will have a better time of it.

Let me know.
    Win like you own a flux capacitor

Re: What to do with my NBA winnings

If you're up over 800%, I say keep doing what you're doing. That kind of return puts you in elite company. Good luck.
    “We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness.
    We are monkeys with money and guns.”
    ― Tom Waits

Comment

I don't want to knock you Steve you must have had a sweet run in the postseason, but for you to make 800% on your initial investment you were betting way over your head. If I was you I would take it all out, keep $200 of it as a treat for doing so well, that way no matter what happens with the rest of the money you will always be up double your money. With the other $663 I would put it in a different sports betting outlet and get one of there sweet bonus offers where they give you 25% of what you deposit in free play. That way you would have $200 in your pockets, $165.75 in free play plus your $663 to continue to gamble with. If you want help in choosing a good sports book there are plenty out there and I would be willing to tell you the benefits of each, just ask. If you want to ignore my advice on money management that's up to you, but do yourself the favor and read up on how professionals imply money management.

Take care,

Dustynuts

Comment

thats a good idea I am going to cash out most of it and possibly use some as a deposit at a new outlet.
        Win like you own a flux capacitor

Comment

Yeah it is a good idea and then when you meet the rollover requirements from that book, cash out and take advantage of another books bonus. Once I got serious about sports betting I did this multiple times and it really helped in building my bankroll. It also helps because now I can look at about 7 different books for the best line which makes for better payouts and equals more money for you!

Take care,

Dustynuts

Comment

Working...
          X